Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
17 replies   5877 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Relax and have fun!
Are you talking about the immune to cold? I recently read somewhere (not sure now where) that this is not a bug. Same for poison immune catapults despite having sunders.

These things have base resists set at 1000 and are working differently from the rest.

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
So...break all immunes...but only sometimes...so not all...but totally break all immunities...except not.

Yeah, sounds like Blizzard.

Related:
We got any patch notes for this here update? Launcher notes are as useless and selective as always and forums don't seem to show any either.

Edit:
Nvm, found it.. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t ... 111/148038
God forbid patch notes actually be accessible via the forum linked to from launcher and not be exclusive to US boards..

Mainly minor uninteresting bits. But...
"A hotfix went out prior to the above patch this morning to address an issue with duplicate items-in-game."
So..duping confirmed I guess? Kind of. In typically vague and non-disclosing blizzard manner. Fixed? Just removed random items? Nothing at all but claiming to have done something as so often? Who knows..
"Duplicate Items:

A hotfix went out prior to the above patch this morning to address an issue with duplicate items-in-game."

Anyone have any additional info on this?

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

I do not accept any rune lower than
Lem
for trades, with the exception of
Ral

Trade: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder & Ladder | UTC-6
Looks like they knew dupes were happening and potentially they understood the method to doing so? Still not convinced it's gone for good, or that they've even removed any of the items that were already duped.

Please do not add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting.

Trade: PC | Softcore, Ladder & Non-Ladder | UTC-6

Ravoc 123

PC
...suddenly no more walks for the next few months :D

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
For the records, last ladder season, 24 days in: I have 23 walks recorded.
This current ladder season, 24 days in: 7 publics walks recorded, and also 3 privates walks, for a total of 10.

10 walks against 23 walks, in the same time period.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
There's a lot less activity overall this time around so I'm not at all surprised there's less walks as well.

Add in the fact that farmers had very little motivation as annis started stupidly cheap this season (ladder first annis going for less than
Vex
) because folks went into panic mode and had to sell asap for whatever little gain they could before 50 walks a week dropped pricing again (lol).

Plus you have a crapton of sorceresses, relatively speaking, who actually use their first 2 SoJs as compared to many other prime farming builds. So the pre-walk sink is a lot larger.

And lastly, there is repeated claims of an actual bot ban wave having happened...while I tend not to believe those rumors (or that blizz would ever actually finally do something against them in general), it would add to a lack of SoJs and hence also reduce the number of walks.

Bisu 369

PC
A new bug was introduced that some players had their shared stash completely emptied. They are trying to fix that now.

Go Blizzard!

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
My client crashs every 5-15 minutes.

Go go Blizzard!!

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
A new bug was introduced that some players had their shared stash completely emptied. They are trying to fix that now.
I guess that's one way to maybe also remove some dupes again..lol
OP
Blizz

Relax and have fun!
^ Sounds like Blizzard alright.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Nah, Blizz wouldn't actually have "Fixed bugs" in it.

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
So apparently, they actually changed core mechanics of the game with this one?! More specifically, it seems that a mob, once spawned, can now change post-hoc.

Initially, when you entered a
Terror
zone say 20 secs before the hour and teleported around the entire place, spawning every mob, you had all the time in the world after the
Terror
zone changed because you had already spawned all mobs inside while it was still terrorized and all of those mobs would remain terrorized because mobs generally don't change post-spawn.
They basically followed the same core Principle that causes you to fight a P8 diablo or whatever in a P1 game if you spawn him before everyone else had quit the game. If you go back to town and back to him or whathaveyou, he still has P8 stats. Or inversely, some folks running team ubers had one person open all of the portals and tele through before the other(s) joined the game in order to gang up on lowly P1 mobs/ubers.

And yet, after having done the above
Terror
-spawning countless of times before this little update, I just did the same in durance before it shifted, only to find that after the zone became un-terrorized, all of the mobs I had pre-spawned actually also became un-terrorized. Needless to say I checked multiple times to ensure I wasn't just going insane but they were most certainly no longer showing as terrorized mobs, despite all of them having been spawned in (and showing as terorrized) before the zone shift.

So either they actually introduced what is a fairly significant under-the-hood change and made mobs adjust post-spawn which may well also impact the above-noted player-count-effect, among other things.
Or they actually were still terrorized but the
Terror
icon display on mob health bars is now based on the zone and not the mob itself.
Or I'm going insane and imagining things after all. Also a definite possibility.

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Sorry to challenge your sanity, but I think the mobs always have lose their "TZ" status once the zone change and your are one screen away or in town...
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
Sorry to challenge your sanity, but I think the mobs always have lose their "TZ" status once the zone change and your are one screen away or in town...
This is true because it's what I experienced myself long before 2.5.2

If you get a PM offer, post it in the trade. Promote healthy competition instead of settling for less. ;)

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
Actually, that's the part I'm certain of because I've done that countless times in the past and I know for a fact that I've not only continued to see the indicator for it on their health bars but I have actually dropped multiple sunder charms sometimes minutes (and multiple screens) after the zone itself stopped being terrorized.
(Well, not town - but screen distance)

Hell, initially it got the point where I actually actively tested exactly that because it felt like there was a bug in the sunder drop rates to where if you kill a terrorized boss pack in a no longer terrorized zone, you were (near) guaranteed a sunder. "Sadly", that turned out to not be true but the whole reason I ever even looked at that is because it happened so often back to back initially.

Given, if the zone changed and you just kept going in the zone, new mobs you hadn't spawned yet wouldn't still be terrorized but the ones you pre-spawned definitely were. In cows especially, I made it a point to always fully spawn the last game with only a few seconds left until zone change and to then clean it up afterwards. And that was most certainly more than just 1 or 2 screens of distance between me and the (then still marked as terrorized and sunder dropping) mobs after the zone change.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...