Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
30 replies   14065 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

from my experience so far, nothing is even close to
Travincal
barb runs, when we talk about P1 hr drops (time spent, minimum monsters killed, name it). now has 75 item find. still average of 200 runs per 1 hr.
was trying to find info about difference between on kill and item find drop on
Council Member
minions. i couldn't find any. but think there is. on kill minion gives less chance than item find. if i'm wrong pls correct me.

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
brgljez wrote: 1 year ago
200 runs per 1 hr
That is 18 sec per run! How could it is possible?

Relax and have fun!

rikus 139

Amazon Americas PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
sounds pretty refutable...

goodluck, and may the RNG god be with you.

atari 453

Europe XLinux
200 runs per 1 hr
That's probably 200 runs per high rune and not 200 runs per hour.

atari wrote: 1 year ago
That's probably 200 runs per high rune and not 200 runs per hour.
Yeap, must be high rune not hour :D

Relax and have fun!
200 runs per 1 hr
u have to be really fast and furious

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
This actually had me curious if 200/hour would merely be impressive or just obvious BS.

After a quick round of testing, I would actually say that's entirely possible. Did a few morning runs with a build not quite optimized for trav kill speed (but kinda close to it), while still half asleep. Ended up at right around 30 seconds per run from hitting play back to menu. However, since I never bothered with all of those load optimization extractions and whatnot, out of those 30 seconds around 14 were purely spent on load screens. So that's right around 16 seconds not counting any load times. An eni barb build (which would have a lot more run speed than the build I ran with here) could shave off another second or so simply on town time on the way to the wp.

Then looking at how far load times can be optimized, I would say 18 seconds a run in total is entirely possible. Impressive to keep up as an average over a full hour..but possible.

Mind you, that's talking purely in terms of time to clear. That's not considering time lost on looting (so ignoring most loot) and probably more importantly is not including horking. For a horker, I dare say it should indeed be impossible, simply because the act of horking takes too long. But hey, happy to be proven wrong if any horker can pull off a full clear and pop in that time. :)
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
This actually had me curious if 200/hour would merely be impressive or just obvious BS.

After a quick round of testing, I would actually say that's entirely possible. Did a few morning runs with a build not quite optimized for trav kill speed (but kinda close to it), while still half asleep. Ended up at right around 30 seconds per run from hitting play back to menu. However, since I never bothered with all of those load optimization extractions and whatnot, out of those 30 seconds around 14 were purely spent on load screens. So that's right around 16 seconds not counting any load times. An eni barb build (which would have a lot more run speed than the build I ran with here) could shave off another second or so simply on town time on the way to the wp.

Then looking at how far load times can be optimized, I would say 18 seconds a run in total is entirely possible. Impressive to keep up as an average over a full hour..but possible.

Mind you, that's talking purely in terms of time to clear. That's not considering time lost on looting (so ignoring most loot) and probably more importantly is not including horking. For a horker, I dare say it should indeed be impossible, simply because the act of horking takes too long. But hey, happy to be proven wrong if any horker can pull off a full clear and pop in that time. :)
donno is it possible or not. i suppose, bird was joking so i went in that direction.

i never do more than 20 runs/hour. i like it casual. bit of swinging with sword, pick potions, check Ground in details, look around, take a break etc.

Image...ladder also
A bot (sorc) can farm trav at 36,7 sec/run.
Once optimized enough, farming at under 30 sec/run is possible but that would be painful :P

Relax and have fun!
best kill test we got is around 16 sec , start from the wp , got Enigma. so if we consider town moving and Item checks , 30 sec would be an challenge already , not to mention keeping it for an hour.

But TZ 3C it's another story , it's possible for one to race it since less item check and storage time.
Engelmark wrote: 1 year ago
It's still kinda freaky to me how good Trav actually is though. I've probably made a few
Ber
's worth of other stuff, like

Mara's 24 and Mara's 28
2x highlord's
Raven Frost
248/19
2x andy's face (both 10 ll 30 str, CRAZY)
2x harlequin's crest
2x HoZ
2x titan's, one being 197% ed
Wisp Projector
18 la 15 mf
vipermagi
6 facets (none perf though)
reaper's toll 227/14 (non-
Eth
)
almost perf
Boneshade
(-1 on
Bone Armor
)
3x
War Traveler
(35, 45 and 50 mf)
5-6x
Gheed
's
2x gladiator's bane
vgaze
Nosferatu's Coil

Eth
Kelpie Snare

tons of skillers + useful small charms
hundreds of pgs
hundreds of millions of gold

I sort of want to roll a barb as my ladder starter next ladder. The problem is getting him started though I guess.
after patch 2.4.3 , we got a cheap suggest set for the barb to start doing 3c
Death*1 (CB or CS both good , estimate value
Vex
Gul
, also
Eth
CB or CS might cost around
Mal
)
Death's Hand
&
Death's Guard
for the 30 IAS & Cannot be Frozen , and IAS. (Could swap to
Laying of Hands
once u have it)
Treachery (for both the 45 IAS &
Fade
, cost
Lem
)
Highlord's Wrath
(another 20 IAS & LR , might cost around
Gul
at the early game)
The rest are free.
So we got at total 95 IAS , allowing us to use even CS Death to reach 4F.

it's not as good as double Grief of course , but better than single Grief actually.
The full set cost somewhere near
Ohm
, wasn't unreachable , and way cheaper than Grief.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation