diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   3962 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
Additional fun fact:
Seems all of that is even worse on non-expansion to the point where you actually get repeated server rollbacks which...well...those used to be quite convenient for all sorts of non-kosher behavior *cough*
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Additional fun fact:
Seems all of that is even worse on non-expansion to the point where you actually get repeated server rollbacks which...well...those used to be quite convenient for all sorts of non-kosher behavior *cough*
Where's a good base when you need one?

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL
Khonagashira wrote: 1 year ago
And since some days ago, it seems the game is very laggy. Some monsters
Teleport
from one place to another, reactivity is low. It's like having a really poor ping...
Sounds like a problem on their server's end (you could probably confirm by starting an offline character and seeing if the issue stops when playing there), but I had some other observations about performance:

If you do suspect it could be latency related, the in-game command /fps will toggle showing your framerate as well as your ping in the top left corner. Though if their servers aren't behaving well, you could have low/normal ping being reported while still experiencing issues like rollbacks. Just wanted to point out the command if anyone didn't know since it can sometimes be helpful in troubleshooting.

I've also noticed that my GPU works significantly harder (fan at full speed) when using the Graphic Presets (Options > Video > Graphics section): "high" vs "medium", and I can't notice much difference in how the game looks between the two. It's also a lot smoother and more responsive in all situations on medium in my experience. Changing that setting does require restarting the game to take effect from what I remember. May help with some of the slowdowns when a lot of VFX are happening like killing Shenk, including many auras as once like in Baal runs. The game also seemed to crash a lot on "high" for me and rarely does on "medium". I know we may all use different settings and have different hardware, but I was surprised by the GPU strain vs appearance quality for that on my system. Will save some money on the electricity bill as well.

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
Thx, I didn't know about the command.

Will see what it says

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...