Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
23 replies   4025 views

Description

last night and today making games is slow and sometimes the connection times out. Americas.

anyone else confirm or should i call my ISP lol

Can be used to make Runewords:

last night and today making games is slow and sometimes the connection times out. Americas.

anyone else confirm or should i call my ISP lol
happeing to me as well. taking a long time to start a newly created game also
Same thing with me Americas , always a issue with Blizzard always so tired of it.

I dont trade anything under
Lem

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
Yes, happening to me on americas server at least. Changed to Europe and was ok for the 15 minutes I was trav running.

mhlg 879

Americas PC
The issue is only with private games. I was able to go to Lobby and join or make a game.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Even trying to open Blizzard website I was having issues logging in. I think the problem wasn't with D2R, but with Bnet.

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Seems to be getting worse.

Been having that problem on Asia since S2 started. Started having in Americas a couple days ago as well. Europe..not yet but can't be long, I guess.
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
The issue is only with private games. I was able to go to Lobby and join or make a game.
Happening in lobby to me

mhlg 879

Americas PC
FanciestCrab wrote: 1 year ago
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Happening in lobby to me
It's not surprising considering Blizzard's limited server capacity. I'll check again. Hm, I just made a private game? Maybe they've finished dicking around?

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
Was happening to me too.
Same thing has been happening to me for the last 2 days

ALL MY TRADES ARE NON-LADDER

"ARGHHHHHHH, FRESH MEAT"
i was having problems on the NA server, i switched to EU and didnt have any issues for the rest of the night

America servers have been giving me the same problems off an on since ladder start so I’ve just kept it on Europe like others have said 🤌🏼
Wes_Ya_Bish wrote: 1 year ago
America servers have been giving me the same problems off an on since ladder start so I’ve just kept it on Europe like others have said 🤌🏼
Does the extra latency cause you any deaths? I am pretty tired of jumping around the screen on Na servers.
NA has been solid all day for me

Necrarch 1666Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Seems better yesterday and today as well on EU.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
offmeta wrote: 1 year ago
Wes_Ya_Bish wrote: 1 year ago
Does the extra latency cause you any deaths? I am pretty tired of jumping around the screen on Na servers.
Tbh I only notice it when loading into a game, In game has been smooth even in a full lobby. Now China on the other hand 🫠

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
Aye, Europe <> Americas cross-connection tends to not be too bad. In my own games, I typically see little difference (though exceptions at peak times apply). In lobby, you do notice it but nowhere near bad enough to be unplayable or straight up breaking the interface like Asia, thanks to the lag there being so intense that quick-cast switching doesn't work anymore, reliably leaving you with the wrong skills assigned. (Just another example of why that implementation of the quick-cast mechanic is horrid and why region-based events like dclone should be global ^^)

Schnorki 3215Moderator

PC
Started having the same problems on Europe as well for the first time today. Huzzah! Let it all burn! :/

On a semi-related note:
Anyone else notice that actual game graphic performance has kinda gone to shit as well? I mean..shenk Death animations (
Armageddon
and crap) have always sucked and somehow manage to push even the best of GPUs past its limits. But now, if I kill Shenk and don't move away from him before the animation gets into full swing, the game flat out crashes entirely. Reliably. And no, my rig isn't exactly crap.
It's happening to me since several months ago. If I stay for the fireworks after I kill Shenk, the game crash.

And since some days ago, it seems the game is very laggy. Some monsters
Teleport
from one place to another, reactivity is low. It's like having a really poor ping...

Do some of you have that too ?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...