diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   1873 views

Description

For instance, looking for items with % damage taken goes to mana, like
Howltusk
or hwanin's
Belt
for instance. Is there a way to search for specific stats on items either here or on another website that might have them all?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Kylie 27

Paladin Americas PC
For instance, looking for items with % damage taken goes to mana, like
Howltusk
or hwanin's
Belt
for instance. Is there a way to search for specific stats on items either here or on another website that might have them all?
diablo.fandom.com lets you search by the effect and then lists the items with it.
just go to database/ uniques,runewords or sets. write in search bar part of line u looking for and those items that have it will be filtered and the rest will disapear. for example; "enemy fi" will show just items with enemy fire resistance

Image...ladder also
if online, contact me via bn chat for fast trade or negotiations after placing reply here.
If u need help with SCNL "Socket" quest, ubers or waypoints, feel free to contact me. Will gladly help.
OP

Kylie 27

Paladin Americas PC
FanciestCrab wrote: 1 year ago
diablo.fandom.com lets you search by the effect and then lists the items with it.
https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/ind ... 0any%20way.

found what I needed here. I couldn't get it to pull up on the other one, but amazonbasin lists all items with it as well as some additional info.

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Short answer: Yes
Longer answer: Mostly

In trades, it gets a bit more complicated because the tags that are available are only a subset and you are reliant on what the seller checks. Beyond that, it is a free text search type of deal where you are equally reliant on the seller actually writing out what you're looking for.

In terms of a database reference, I for one have grown to love this site more than any other. The one downside is that you can't afaik search for anything with a given stat in one go but you have to split it up, searching for all uniques with it then runewords then sets..so 3 searches, basically. (@Teebling, being able to combine those would rock! ;))

Let's use an example, say you want to find all items with % damage taken goes to mana.

1) Go to Database, followed by Uniques:
2) In the search box, type in "goes to mana" (i.e. any text sufficiently clear to limit results to what you're looking for):
That's the easiest way to get to what you're after imo. Adding to this, you have a bunch of drop downs next to the text entry that let you search directly for common stats without needing to know the text and to let you limit the results to for example only helmets. You can mix and match those as you please to limit your search as far as you need.

Repeat the above process for runewords and sets, done.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...