Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   1036 views

Description

Hey guys, saw this video a few days ago and I'm finally getting around to posting it here. He explains in the video how boss groups spawn and why sometimes you get lots of groups, and some times barely any. I know i personally try to cram as many boss groups into one
Terror
run as possible so figuring out how to spawn them helps a lot.

The TLDR of the video is you need to clear out champions and uniques in order of their spawning or else you will get vastly fewer boss groups.

I have tried this on my trav runs and I have noticed I get 5 boss groups per run in trav instead of maybe 3. If anyone else tries this do you notice a change in boss group spawns
Description by davme_mcreg

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey guys, saw this video a few days ago and I'm finally getting around to posting it here. He explains in the video how boss groups spawn and why sometimes you get lots of groups, and some times barely any. I know i personally try to cram as many boss groups into one
Terror
run as possible so figuring out how to spawn them helps a lot.

The TLDR of the video is you need to clear out champions and uniques in order of their spawning or else you will get vastly fewer boss groups.

I have tried this on my trav runs and I have noticed I get 5 boss groups per run in trav instead of maybe 3. If anyone else tries this do you notice a change in boss group spawns

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Nate 541

Switch
Yea I watched vid too, it’s a good one, that guy puts out some great content!

but I think it only really applies when you’re power leveling - I now use this technique when I make a ‘rush to
Larzuk
’ char.

Pretty much after level 90 you don’t even bother with trash mobs*, so when you do your runs the time per run is mostly tied to how many boss mobs you encounter. If you only find 3 champion packs, you exit the game earlier and just start another one, if you find 5 you stick around in that game longer. So it kinda evens out (yes not totally, there is a slight benefit to optimizing your clear route, but ... meh)

*yea not everyone only focuses only on champion packs, but if you were still killing trash mobs you wouldn’t be trying to optimize your champion pack kill speed

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation