Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4 replies   2134 views

Description

Was both excited and nervous to have Moo Moo Farm be terrorized at the same time Dclone was being summoned in HC Ladder America.

Cleared most of the cow area (no real drops) and as I was working my way to the cow pens to see if
The Cow King
was Dclone there was a mini power surge that caused my PC to reset.

I tried to get to load up D2R as quickly as I could however the internet was not coming back quick enough and by the time I did get in I found that I had died :(

Oh well -- guess it is time to try for one more round before the new season starts.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Was both excited and nervous to have Moo Moo Farm be terrorized at the same time Dclone was being summoned in HC Ladder America.

Cleared most of the cow area (no real drops) and as I was working my way to the cow pens to see if
The Cow King
was Dclone there was a mini power surge that caused my PC to reset.

I tried to get to load up D2R as quickly as I could however the internet was not coming back quick enough and by the time I did get in I found that I had died :(

Oh well -- guess it is time to try for one more round before the new season starts.

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder
This was my reaction to reading this. "Okay so you died, go get your body and - oh."

Sorry to hear mate.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Necrarch 1490Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
How sad ! Sorry to hear that, but I guess power and connectivity issues are among the biggest hardcore players killers. :(

Gl for next season, it's time luck turns round !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Ow sorry about your Rip,

I have a Crush sorc on Hcl and I can rush a new toon up if you want free this time (check my profile for specifics) I also have a Chant sorc to help with leveling as well. Yeah D/C deaths are the worst, it should post a old school message like "this character was slain by battle.net" lol >< Pm me if your interested Nice to see other HC players here!

Come to Hardcore, Embrace the Dread ;)
Please Review my about me post for Ground rules before you make posts in my topics, if these are violated (even in ignorance) the consequence is the same.
OP
Xanhast70 wrote: 1 year ago
Ow sorry about your Rip,

I have a Crush sorc on Hcl and I can rush a new toon up if you want free this time (check my profile for specifics) I also have a Chant sorc to help with leveling as well. Yeah D/C deaths are the worst, it should post a old school message like "this character was slain by battle.net" lol >< Pm me if your interested Nice to see other HC players here!
Appreciate the offer -- this is actually my first ever d/c Death -- was just terrible timing :)

My brother still has his character so can rush me if it comes down.

LockeDown
Hardcore PC Ladder

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...