Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   3288 views

Description

Is there a way to report abuse of the tracker? For the past hour someone has been abusing the europe non-ladder softcore function, constantly changing it to 3/6 and 6/6 despite it sitting firmly on 1/6 in game since the last walk.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is there a way to report abuse of the tracker? For the past hour someone has been abusing the europe non-ladder softcore function, constantly changing it to 3/6 and 6/6 despite it sitting firmly on 1/6 in game since the last walk.

I don't think they are abusing it. EU server has a bug now. different accounts see different status. My two laptops see 1/6 and 3/6
OP
Oh so it's a bug then? Didn't know it could do that.

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
It's a bug on the Blizzard side, not on this site :D

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
There has been a bunch of reports back and forth between 1/6 and 3/6, but this is because people are actually seeing different status, a server bug of some kind. It's happened in the past, not the first time.

But there was at least one case of actual trolling earlier, someone set it to 6/6 once which was blatantly trolling. Not sure who it was (I didn't check the tracker, the status was propagated through secondary channels).

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
If the bug was fixed, it's broken again. I started up the game it said 1/6, restarted the game and it is 3/6. People have been setting it accordingly for the past hour, including myself.

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

ShadowHeart 1743Moderator

Europe PC
I had the weirdest behavior with this last night. I have 2 computers, and 2 B.Net accounts, and I had both in (different) EU NL games at the same time, and they showed different statuses - one showed 1/6 and the other showed 3/6. I then closed the game as well as the launcher and relaunched the game on both, and they still showed different statuses... except they had now swapped which one showed which status - the one that previously showed 1/6 now showed 3/6, and vice versa.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Ahahahahaha! Oh thats so good. The story would have been "same old" except for the switch part. Made my day

I am available for trading every other week, limited trading on my off week.
Thanks for understanding.

Bouncing back and forth between D2 and D4

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...