Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4233 replies   654711 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
People still occasionally troll the tracker (in that particular case) and/or don't bother double-checking whether they're reporting for ladder or non-ladder (also the case here as it hit 2/6 which then got reported for both).
Sometime I feel like we should start calling out the people trolling the tracker :)

And if someone continuously does it deliberately, shouldn't they be blacklisted from reporting? Maybe a discussion for a different topic/thread though...

EDIT: I know the /uberdiablo command is a bit buggy and can sometime give you the status from the wrong mode (SCL vs SCNL), or just being straight up incorrect like it was at that one time for several hours for a lot of people, but yeah...
That's why the name is now listed in the tracker.
Don't call them out here, just report them for it. Logs know the truth.

ShadowHeart 1780Moderator

Europe PC
There was apparently an unannounced walk just now on Asia SCL. It seems to have walked at about 10:57 UTC (3 minutes ago). The status progression was reported at D2R Clone Hunters, but there was no prior announcement, so it was not a known walk.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
And apparently there was yet another unannounced Asia SCL walk a few minutes ago...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Aye, 2 walks since FBI's.

Seems FBI himself may be walking another 1-2 times soon as well so if you're not on Asia already..feel free to change that. :)

Edit:
Just checked (rewound his stream), all 3 L walks so far seem to have been his, not just the first one.

Europe PC
Yeah, I just heard from D2R Clone Hunters that FBI멀더 did the last 2 unannounced walks and that he still has 200+ SoJs, so it is likely he will do yet another walk, possibly more than just one more. My advice is to get in an Asia SCL game and camp until it walks (if it does), and then camp again post-walk, and so on, until his stream ends or he has no more SoJs :-)

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Yeah, I just heard from D2R Clone Hunters that FBI멀더 did the last 2 unannounced walks and that he still has 200+ SoJs, so it is likely he will do yet another walk, possibly more than just one more. My advice is to get in an Asia SCL game and camp until it walks (if it does), and then camp again post-walk, and so on, until his stream ends or he has no more SoJs :-)
Until his stream ends more likely. He has a habit of getting fresh SoJ deliveries mid-stream.
(Gotta show off the sponsor and whatnot :P)

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
Next walk being prepped now

Europe PC
Another Asia SCL walk just now (already walked). We may not be done yet, keep camping!

Somebody knows whats fun lol
Another Asia SCL walk just now (already walked). We may not be done yet, keep camping!
Hey, do you have any current information about this (stream source)?
AltFFear wrote: 1 year ago
Hey, do you have any current information about this (stream source)?
Check page 43 in this thread
Lots of walks today:
UTC or?
What is TBD Region?
to be determined
Conspirator wrote: 1 year ago
UTC or?
CET - first should be in 3 hrs, asia server probably - not a lot of information yet

Europe PC
The times on D2R Dlone Hunters are always displayed in your own timezone (dynamically), so the times in the screenshot above are in Skullbriar's timezone :)

Here are the UTC times (and EST for all you Americans out there):
# Region Mode UTC CEST EDT Streamer Link
1 Asia SCL 11:00 13:00 7 am BJ탐희 https://play.afreecatv.com/cream1104/242612746
2 Asia SCL 12:00 14:00 8 am 장치풍 https://play.afreecatv.com/speedjun/242609675
3 Asia SCL 13:00 15:00 9 am 장치풍 https://play.afreecatv.com/speedjun/242609675
4 Asia SCNL 14:00 16:00 10 am BJ탐희 https://play.afreecatv.com/cream1104/242612746
5 Asia SCL 15:00 17:00 11 am 장치풍 https://play.afreecatv.com/speedjun/242609675
6 Asia SCL 16:00 18:00 12 pm 장치풍 https://play.afreecatv.com/speedjun/242609675
First one is in 15 minutes, and then one per hour after that.

EDIT: Added region column and fixed column labels (it's CEST not CET, and EDT not EST). Thanks, Schnorki.

Assuming Asia server?

Europe PC
The first walk had a vote for region, and it turned out to be Asia, so yes in that case. We don't know the region for sure in the following walks, there may be votes for them too, but I think all are done by Korean streamers so Asia is likely for most walks anyway.

Schnorki 3195Moderator

PC
FYI and to avoid confusion:
What ShadowHeart is listing as CET is actually CEST (i.e. off by an hour - in case you're one of the very few actually on CET all year).

Edit: EST also isn't EST but EDT. So that, too is off by an hour.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...