Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   1673 views

Description

Hi, i just want to say that sometime when we looking for something of specific for trade , there are 4 missing important stats who cannot be selected :

1) No "Faster Block Rate" who cannot be selected :
- There Faster Hit Recovery, but No "Faster Block Rate".

2) No "Increased Chance Of Blocking" who cannot be selected :
- Don't underestimate this stat, because it's important stat when we looking for amu or stuff with Increased "Chance Of Blocking".

3) No "Str/Dex" who cannot be selected :
- Shame because mostly we looking for amu or ring with : + 2 to skills +% FCR +% Leech +% all res +big Str, it's because it's really shame that "Str/Dex" cannot be chosen.

4) No "Life/Mana Leech" who cannot be selected :
- Very shame because these stats are very important when we looking for amu or ring with double leech for example.

Now an example, someone who looking for a amu with "% Increased Chance Of Blocking + Life leech" or a ring with "Double leech + 20 Str" , unfortunately he can't be found it cause these options stats are not exist to select this kind of trade.

So if you can put these 4 trade options, it will be really nice for the community of trader.

Ty, i like this usefull website, have a good day.
Trade missing option.PNG
Description by BornAgain

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi, i just want to say that sometime when we looking for something of specific for trade , there are 4 missing important stats who cannot be selected :

1) No "Faster Block Rate" who cannot be selected :
- There Faster Hit Recovery, but No "Faster Block Rate".

2) No "Increased Chance Of Blocking" who cannot be selected :
- Don't underestimate this stat, because it's important stat when we looking for amu or stuff with Increased "Chance Of Blocking".

3) No "Str/Dex" who cannot be selected :
- Shame because mostly we looking for amu or ring with : + 2 to skills +% FCR +% Leech +% all res +big Str, it's because it's really shame that "Str/Dex" cannot be chosen.

4) No "Life/Mana Leech" who cannot be selected :
- Very shame because these stats are very important when we looking for amu or ring with double leech for example.

Now an example, someone who looking for a amu with "% Increased Chance Of Blocking + Life leech" or a ring with "Double leech + 20 Str" , unfortunately he can't be found it cause these options stats are not exist to select this kind of trade.

So if you can put these 4 trade options, it will be really nice for the community of trader.

Ty, i like this usefull website, have a good day.
Trade missing option.PNG
Request fulfilledby Teebling1 year agoGo to post
Where no filter exists, the addition of keywords will help you find what you're looking for in the above scenarios: both when browsing and searching for trades. Remember that you can not only query keywords in titles of listings, but also in descriptions.

Key
& Essence are always welcome

WTB
Sacred Targe
44% - 45% All Res

WTB Small Charm with Life + All Res
I looking for buy many Items, maybe you have something for me

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
You probably want to put that in the Feedback forum instead.

Would be also cool to add an LLD tag by the way (less than level 30 reqd')

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
how would you classify "best trade"?

just cheapest rune? and how would you quantify the value?

OP
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago

- ha yes, i never think of it, for lvl 30 req it's good idea also
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago

Crispin, don't be too strict, i'm Europe, not native English, lol...
per "best trade" i want mean "better trade", 4 or 5 more icons option for found more easily and fastly when you looking something in trade...

Key

WTB
Sacred Targe
44% - 45% All Res

Child Of YHWH wrote: 1 year ago

- ha yes, i never think of it, for lvl 30 req it's good idea also
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago

Crispin, don't be too strict, i'm Europe, not native English, lol...
per "best trade" i want mean "better trade", 4 or 5 more icons option for found more easily and fastly when you looking something in trade...
oh, that wasn't meant to be strict or anything. I just thought that I couldn't come up with a system to make out a cheaper trade other than just a "cheaper" rune
wasn't a diss :)

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
Where no filter exists, the addition of keywords will help you find what you're looking for in the above scenarios: both when browsing and searching for trades. Remember that you can not only query keywords in titles of listings, but also in descriptions.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Thanks @Teebling !

The issue here is that it typically happens with Rare stuff so nothing in the name (most commons : the
Circlet
/
Coronet
family and the rings).

And if it's for description then it will depend if the OP has posted strength, strenght, str, dex, dext, dexterity...

At least STR and DEX could have their own filter IMHO, Vitality can be included with Life, Energy with Mana. Leech could be one filter as well but we could group LL and ML if you don't want the inteface to get scrappy.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus

Teebling 5763Admin

Europe PC
if the OP has posted strength, strenght, str, dex, dext, dexterity...
Yes and the same requirement exists for filters - they have to have decided to select the filter for it to show up in their listing. If they don't the filter won't dig up their listing - same goes for textual descriptions of stats, which the UI constantly reminds them to include, yet many choose (for some odd reason) not to do.

Can't do anything about people not bothering to include important details/keywords in their listings. You could argue that a filter might make them more inclined to do so, but even then the issue still persists (we see people omit important filters on their listings all the time).

Schnorki 3024Moderator

PC
Thanks @Teebling !

The issue here is that it typically happens with Rare stuff so nothing in the name (most commons : the
Circlet
/
Coronet
family and the rings).

And if it's for description then it will depend if the OP has posted strength, strenght, str, dex, dext, dexterity...

At least STR and DEX could have their own filter IMHO, Vitality can be included with Life, Energy with Mana. Leech could be one filter as well but we could group LL and ML if you don't want the inteface to get scrappy.
Judging from personal experience, more people don't bother with tags than people who don't bother putting it into either the title or the description.

That having been said, you can search for alternates to cover the various abbreviations and whatnot. I.e. if you're looking for faster block for example, you could search for (block|fbr) to find everything that includes either one, "block" or "fbr". That can be mixed and matched with your other requirements to create fairly detailed (yet flexible) searches.

The one true downside (which I believe I raised before with Teeb but it wasn't an easy fix if I remember correctly) is that that search approach is limited to 1-word-bits. So (block|fbr) works but (faster block rate|fbr) for example won't work as expected as "faster block rate" isn't interpreted correctly. Because of that, your searches will end up more vague than you'd hope for, depending on the exact stat as it'd in this example also include block chance, due to the "block".
OP
Hi, another thing that i just remember now, it's in the selection "Qualities" , there are icon "Perfect roll" but if there could be the icon "almost perfect" it will be usefull also, cause sometime people wants really perfect roll, exemple :
Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
or
Aldur's Advance
, we will write "Perfect roll" because the more important stat is perfect, but the defense no, and it's often that people ask : def also is perfect ?
It's a little annoying for the seller like for the buyer to wait the answer... i know that we can write the stats, but many people just use the icons but don't write the stats...
So if for exemple someone have a
Skin of the Vipermagi
35/13, he will use "Perfect roll" icon, but someone who have a
Skin of the Vipermagi
35/10, he will use "almost perfect" icon color purple for exemple.
I know that adding 4 or 5 icons ask some time, but it can make the trade easier for both sellers and buyers.
Ty and have a good day.

Key

WTB
Sacred Targe
44% - 45% All Res

Necrarch 1486Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks @Teebling !

Circlet
/
Coronet
family and the rings).

Judging from personal experience, more people don't bother with tags than people who don't bother putting it into either the title or the description.

That having been said, you can search for alternates to cover the various abbreviations and whatnot. I.e. if you're looking for faster block for example, you could search for (block|fbr) to find everything that includes either one, "block" or "fbr". That can be mixed and matched with your other requirements to create fairly detailed (yet flexible) searches.

The one true downside (which I believe I raised before with Teeb but it wasn't an easy fix if I remember correctly) is that that search approach is limited to 1-word-bits. So (block|fbr) works but (faster block rate|fbr) for example won't work as expected as "faster block rate" isn't interpreted correctly. Because of that, your searches will end up more vague than you'd hope for, depending on the exact stat as it'd in this example also include block chance, due to the "block".
Fair enough. People forgetting or badly writing miss customers, their fault.

Annihilus
Child Of YHWH wrote: 1 year ago
Hi, another thing that i just remember now, it's in the selection "Qualities" , there are icon "Perfect roll" but if there could be the icon "almost perfect" it will be usefull also, cause sometime people wants really perfect roll, exemple :
Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
or
Aldur's Advance
, we will write "Perfect roll" because the more important stat is perfect, but the defense no, and it's often that people ask : def also is perfect ?
It's a little annoying for the seller like for the buyer to wait the answer... i know that we can write the stats, but many people just use the icons but don't write the stats...
So if for exemple someone have a
Skin of the Vipermagi
35/13, he will use "Perfect roll" icon, but someone who have a
Skin of the Vipermagi
35/10, he will use "almost perfect" icon color purple for exemple.
I know that adding 4 or 5 icons ask some time, but it can make the trade easier for both sellers and buyers.
Ty and have a good day.
There was a discussion here on perfection about a month ago. Aside from the fact that not everyone uses the item attribute options when listing an item, by adding an "almost perfect" option, you're now creating a new definition that is even more open to interpretation and can be grossly misused.

It's all too arbitrary and at the end of the day, it's still the buyer's responsibility to verify the item is what the seller listed.

feedback/close-to-perfect-roll-button-t1106171.html

PC | Softcore Non-Ladder | US Eastern Time (UTC-4)
Expansion Ladder Season 1 Level 99 (#115 Amazon, #584 Overall)

EPOCH FAIL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...