Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1047 views

Description

Hey guys,

got lucky again and found another
Ber
, after I finally build my first Enigma last week. So now I wonder: what can I (as a fully equiped melee-zealot) do with that
Ber
? Got full max res, 340mf, all bis items and so on. Some are not perfect (maras and nagel are btw), but I don't want to invest waaay too much rune-value for no good returns. What do you guys think would be realy worth the investment? A better Grief, cta or HoZ? Help me here. Maybe you got completly different ideas my poor self could have never thought about ;)

Greetings: Chris

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey guys,

got lucky again and found another
Ber
, after I finally build my first Enigma last week. So now I wonder: what can I (as a fully equiped melee-zealot) do with that
Ber
? Got full max res, 340mf, all bis items and so on. Some are not perfect (maras and nagel are btw), but I don't want to invest waaay too much rune-value for no good returns. What do you guys think would be realy worth the investment? A better Grief, cta or HoZ? Help me here. Maybe you got completly different ideas my poor self could have never thought about ;)

Greetings: Chris
yep, min/maxing is a thing. getting perfect staff is just a pure pleasure for me...

if you have bis items for your char (and merc) then obviously it's almost the only thing left to do

you can however try some other items to try to upgrade your performance or simply create a new build

a Phoenix shield

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Nate 535

Switch
If you have another build that could benefit from Infinity Iā€™d start saving up for that. Youā€™re basically half way there!

My rune word priorities: Enigma, Grief, cta, hoto, Infinity, Faith, Fortitude.

mhlg 840

Americas PC
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
If you have another build that could benefit from Infinity Iā€™d start saving up for that. Youā€™re basically half way there!

My rune word priorities: Enigma, Grief, cta, hoto, Infinity, Faith, Fortitude.
I guess that differs with each player. I have all of the priorities you listed but the order is debatable. I have an Enigma, hoto, and Infinity on my Hammerdin but I find the build boring so he rarely gets played. I have a Faith on my Zon, a build I enjoy playing and it is the build that made all the other builds possible. I've made 5 Fortitude armors with 3 on mercenaries, one on my Zon, and one that is on a future build waiting for ladder 1 runewords to become available.

It all depends on what you enjoy playing.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet

Nate 535

Switch
mhlg wrote: 1 year ago
Nate wrote: 1 year ago
but I I have a Faith on my Zon, a build I enjoy playing and it is the build that made all the other builds possible.
Sry to the original poster, I know weā€™re getting off topic, but I just rolled my first Faith, itā€™s going to see use of every char I have except my sorc and pally. But howā€™d you use it to facilitate all your other builds?

mhlg 840

Americas PC
With the Faith on a strathezon and 23% life leech I was able to farm all of Hell level with relative ease.
Magic Arrow
quickly took down physical resistance. With the Zon I can do a Trav run in under 2 minutes. Except
Zod
I found almost every rune in the game in Trav such as
Jah
Lo
Mal
Ist
Sur
. A good strathezon is a fast and very efficient farmer.

Sorry for going off topic, but a
Ber
is one
Ber
short of a
Jah
, and then all you really need is an
Ohm
for a Faith, the rest is cheap.

Please post offer in item trade before adding me on Bnet
My Pally is an hybrid build. I even have a topic for it here. But if you want more improvement you can find a perfect Exile for him.

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation