Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
4239 replies   657066 views

Bunch of planned Korean Dclone walks happening this week, details within!

No data yet

Description

Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

still need help ?
no, just got him, thank you jackofalltrades!

ShadowHeart 1844Moderator

Europe PC
Two SCL walks coming up today!

Streamer: oneshotno (원샷노)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSt3Za ... EZCIGdGrRg

1st walk
Region: Asia
Time: 9pm Korean time (2pm CET, 8am EST)

2nd walk
Region: TBD
Time: TBD

Thanks to D2R Clone Hunters discord for providing the details.

The first walk is in ~42 minutes!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.

Europe PC
Asia SCL at 4/6, should walk in about 6 minutes or so.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.

Schnorki 3211Moderator

PC
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Asia SCL at 4/6, should walk in about 6 minutes or so.
What I wanna know is why does the host's pally have a set aura when he clearly isn't wearing gris head?
Pshhh... So much editing! ^^

Europe PC
Korean streamers seem to have all sorts of mods that tweak the looks of the game, like loot filter. I've also noticed that set aura before, but on a different streamer. Some people say all those mods are technically against ToS, but I guess Blizzard either doesn't care or doesn't know.

Schnorki 3211Moderator

PC
Doesn't care is more like it. There's no way they don't know about all them streamer mods.

I mean..the aura is just nifty for looks, can't say that's a real advantage beyond that. First time I've seen that one though.

The loot display and drop sound changes that they pretty much all have though...ugh...when your
Ber
is suddenly half the screen so you can't help but click it as soon as it drops, that's most definitely a solid gameplay advantage.
I have read that some players in NA server have tried mods online and were banned almost instantly lol...what gives about these koreans? i want a loot filter too! lol

Of course Blizz knows but i doubt if they want to do anything.
Who will ban their best customer?
forums/worrysome-koren-game-centers-to- ... ?hilit=win

Relax and have fun!

Europe PC
The 2nd walk by oneshotno will also be on Asia, in about 1 hour and 8 minutes.

ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
Korean streamers seem to have all sorts of mods that tweak the looks of the game, like loot filter. I've also noticed that set aura before, but on a different streamer. Some people say all those mods are technically against ToS, but I guess Blizzard either doesn't care or doesn't know.
they know everything. they made the game and it runs on their servers. impossible not to know if anything weird pops up.

Europe PC
Yeah, you're probably right, I'm just perplexed that they don't care about people breaking ToS.

Reminder: Asia SCL walk in ~19 minutes.

I wonder about that, too.
they see everything that's going on and they take ages to do something and some issues they still haven't removed, like bots or duping.

Hi, can someone help me for Dclone

Asia engo//123
slayerangel wrote: 1 year ago

Asia engo//123

done ıt ty mazzulatore for your help

Asia engo//123

done ıt ty mazzulatore for your help
Sandrino Mazzulatore for my friends

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
I suppose some Korean players (and probably Japanese and Chinese ones as well) need these mods as they are not all accustomed to latin Alphabet.

And there must therefore be a tolerance for mods there... some having just passed the "just translate" mod to go to "omg I change all" mod.

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL
Necrarch wrote: 1 year ago
I suppose some Korean players (and probably Japanese and Chinese ones as well) need these mods as they are not all accustomed to latin Alphabet.

And there must therefore be a tolerance for mods there... some having just passed the "just translate" mod to go to "omg I change all" mod.
They can play the game in their language without any mod.
It is supported by Blizz.

Relax and have fun!

Necrarch 1659Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
Ah, good to know !

Would be curious to know how they handle characters length : these being square rather than our vertical letters in full length may be even less readable as our side !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Europe PC
AFAIK at least Japanese text is shorter than corresponding text in most (all?) western languages. I don't know Japanese per se, but I've always been a huge fan of JRPGs, and for old school RPGs the text boxes often weren't large enough to fit a proper English translation so when translating the games they'd have to shorten the sentences to fit. Also - in speedruns of for example FF7, playing in Japanese is an advantage due to the game outputting the text faster than English.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation