Ber
!
You're kidding aren't you? It's a good
Tiara
maybe worth a
Sur
or something like that but definitely not 10x
Ber

@OP You can post such requests in the price check subforum. https://d2charsifood.com/circlets/circlets/10577. Frw isn't as useful for sorcs as for other classes (you have
Teleport
and
Telekinesis
), attack rating is completely useless, dexterity is only beneficial if you go for block chance and all res could be 20. None the less a good one.

atari wrote: 1 year ago
Tiara
maybe worth a
Sur
Ber

@OP You can post such requests in the price check subforum. https://d2charsifood.com/circlets/circlets/10577. Frw isn't as useful for sorcs as for other classes (you have
Teleport
and
Telekinesis
), attack rating is completely useless, dexterity is only beneficial if you go for block chance and all res could be 20. None the less a good one.
I confused between str and dex.
Ber
is a bit overpriced but
Ber
or more is viable.

Relax and have fun!

louner 198

Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
OMG. Don't sell it for less than 10
Ber
!
Tiara
maybe worth a
Sur
Ber

Teleport
and
Telekinesis
It's definitely worth a few
Ber
. FRW is good because town is lava :D I would also love that
Tiara
on
Zeal
sorc. She would make a good use of FRW, Dex and AR

edit: on second thought I'd have to give up Dream so maybe using this on
Zeal
sorc would not be that good idea xD

louner wrote: 1 year ago
Zeal
Zeal
Sorc with dual Dragon is another option but Flickering Flame is a better choice.

Relax and have fun!

louner 198

Europe PC
Zeal
Zeal
Sorc with dual Dragon is another option but Flickering Flame is a better choice.
Actually thx for that I might try that at some point. Using just fire would allow to max out
Energy Shield
and
Enchant

have to agree with the sentiment that this is good, no doubt. But not 10xber worth by a long shot. Sorc has zero use for FRW generally and absolutely none on AttRating except for niche builds and even than there are better options than this
Tiara
. By rule, a 2/20Fcr Circ/
Coronet
/
Tiara
etc are worth something, but the prices can range from a a few
Ist
, all the way up to multiple
Ber
. Its all based on what mods roll and are they worth it on that character class, do they benefit the character in a substantial way. I would pay a nice hr for this, but not multiple
Ber
, no way

OP
so what should i do? put in as offer with open trade? btw thx for all inputs guys, i m super new with all this trades

Sean 32

Barbarian Americas PC
chilldtrade wrote: 1 year ago
so what should i do? put in as offer with open trade? btw thx for all inputs guys, i m super new with all this trades
You can just list it without a price and collet bids for a few weeks. Even if it stays up that long, you're under no obligation to accept any offers. It could even be posted to multiple trading sites to maximize exposure.

Schnorki 3197Moderator

PC
Make a trade, ask for the lower end of the spectrum (say
Sur
+ or whatever you feel comfortable with as a starting point) or leave that open and then be patient enough to not sell to the first bidder but see if there ends up being some actual interest and multiple folks bidding up to what then becomes a fair final price for you and the buyer.

Personally, I don't see the value of this as high as others here tbh. 3 out of 6 stats are kind of pointless for non-niche builds, most of whom rely on other headpieces already and still wouldn't use this.
+2 is obviously top-end but in itself has a lot of fairly cheap competition (
Shako
being the obvious example).
The FCR is nice, yes, but FCR beyond what you get without sacrificing your head or ring slots for it is really mostly a thing for light sorces who would still much prefer griffon's over this.
The res is solid. No arguing that. Many a sorc builds suffers from lack of base res or has to actively search it out.

Ultimately, in my mind, this is basically either a cheaper (capping the price) stepping Stone to griffon's or even cheaper a stepping Stone to Flickering Flame or
Nightwing's Veil
. All 3 offer significantly higher performance for their respective builds.
Alternatively, it'd be a competitor to
Shako
for hybrid/allrounder builds, basically sacrificing life/mana/dr for res and fcr that most of those builds won't need.

That having been said..just because I don't see any real use for this, considering the competition, doesn't mean there won't be some other people who do so make a trade, start on the lower end as a minimum bid and see what happens. If you start too high, you won't get any bites. If you start too low..well, you either sell it a tad too low to the one person bidding or you do get real interest by multiple folks in which case it'll be bid up anyways and your starting point doesn't matter much.
FRW is good because town is lava :D
Thanks - this gave me a laugh! I'm always saying "ugh, walking?" in my head and wondering why I can't teleport in town. I tell my friend the only time I take steps are to make minor position adjustments for spell casts :P

Traders: Please don't PM me for trades without a trade posting or add me on BNet without a comment on a trade posting

Trade zone: PC | Softcore, Non-Ladder | UTC-8
undertow wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks - this gave me a laugh! I'm always saying "ugh, walking?" in my head and wondering why I can't teleport in town. I tell my friend the only time I take steps are to make minor position adjustments for spell casts :P
You can't
Telekinesis
Akara
to buy Town Portal in order open cow level.
If you farm Act 2 and 3, it takes a while walk to wp or go outside town if you farm stony tomb.

Relax and have fun!
OP
thx all, noted guys

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
chilldtrade wrote: 1 year ago
thx all, noted guys
I see you listed it and already have an offer - that's a good start :)

In the future make sure to add stats filters to your listings - makes your trade easier to find for others. I've done this for you.

OP
thank u teebling, i check a few auction site about some similar site, the price seems like around 5Bers. thx all for helping me newbie.
OMG. Don't sell it for less than 10
Ber
!
Tiara
maybe worth a
Sur
Ber

Teleport
and
Telekinesis
prices are rarely based off of actual practicality my friend... 200 iq lesson

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...