(need to re-stat still)

64%chance to block
switch is
Thunderstroke
with ancients pledge (75% tri res 20%poision) or
Teleport
staff depending on what I'm doing
have room for more charms but I rather have more space

Trying to farm up to Infinity and Griffon on my javazon. Still unsure what my most viable option, if someone could provide that information.

Just finished hell, farmed hell countess until I had the runes to purchase the gear: aldur's
Boots
/ Spirit shield /
Laying of Hands
/
Thunderstroke
and lower res switch
Heard The Pits are good, just trying to minmax here.
Teleporting around feels kind of bad on javazon and using naj is expensive.
Started farming pindle, shenk , eldtrich, and cows looking for base / charms / decent drops.
Is it more viable to stay at cows or try to farm the areas for the drop?
Description by kayvee

Can be used to make Runewords:

Stats / Inventory
MF Build
MF Build
(50%MF weekend)
(need to re-stat still)

64%chance to block
switch is
Thunderstroke
with ancients pledge (75% tri res 20%poision) or
Teleport
staff depending on what I'm doing
have room for more charms but I rather have more space

Trying to farm up to Infinity and Griffon on my javazon. Still unsure what my most viable option, if someone could provide that information.

Just finished hell, farmed hell countess until I had the runes to purchase the gear: aldur's
Boots
/ Spirit shield /
Laying of Hands
/
Thunderstroke
and lower res switch
Heard The Pits are good, just trying to minmax here.
Teleporting around feels kind of bad on javazon and using naj is expensive.
Started farming pindle, shenk , eldtrich, and cows looking for base / charms / decent drops.
Is it more viable to stay at cows or try to farm the areas for the drop?

Selling:
Amn
/ 24
Thul
/ 10 P
Ruby
/ 10 P
Skull
Javazon can farm Chaos and Baals.
Just create a new game if you see soul.

Relax and have fun!
I'd stick with cows and not stack too much magic find. Focus on clear speed. The Javazon's lack of
Teleport
, or the clunkiness of using
Teleport
- even with Enigma!- makes it hard to efficiently farm other areas.

Item suggestions-
0) Make sure to use Lightning facets as much as possible, they massively boost your damage output. If you're not using any Lightning facets you're making a big mistake.
1)
Andariel's Visage
, socketed with a lightning facet, is your 2nd best dps
Helm
below
Griffon's Eye
. A
Shako
socketed with a Light Facet isn't bad either, but if you're going to clear speed,
Andariel's Visage
is superior.
2)
Skin of the Vipermagi
, socketed with a light facet, also does very high damage and would likely be better than
Tal
's armor. Keep in mind
Tal
's armor is gonna slow you down A LOT. You want light armor so you can run fast.
3) Not sure what your shield is, but Spirit
Monarch
or (way better yet) a
Monarch
socketed with 4X Light facets is better.
4) A mercenary running Insight, plus some mana steal and occasional mana pot or two, should provide you with the mana regen you need. However, once you get Infinity, you'll run into a problem with mana regen.
Silkweave
Boots
solves the mana regen issue, but you can also solve it cheaply by using a
Crescent Moon Amulet
and/or some mana leech rings (look for mana leech rings with +1 mana after each kill on them!)

As far as Infinity goes, yes it helps the Javazon out a lot, but you really have to pair it with Enigma. Otherwise, you can't control your mercenary's position and he will be out of position A LOT. Furthermore, Javazons kill stuff so fast in players 1, and they kill stuff so far off-screen, that frequently even with the mercenary in the right place, the
Conviction
aura provided by Infinity won't even get a chance to be applied to enemies. The story is different at higher player counts. Don't get me wrong, Infinity is still great for Javazon, but it's not as big of a game changer as it is on a Lightning sorceress.

louner 197

Europe PC
You need at least 4
Ber
to get both Infinity and Griffons. If you are starting from scratch then be prepared for 2-3 weeks of farming and trading to get there. :P There is no fast route here - maybe you will have some lucky HR drop, but in general it's just scraping together high runes
Ist
by
Ist

I would make some different characters that are better for farming than javazon without good gear, like cold sorc, horker barbarian or even a hammerdin (or some other build that does not require gear to be effective). It should be easier to get your characters going I think. Then you can switch back to javazon once you have runes or gear.

I would stick to cows man. This ladder I have dropped a
Sur
+
Ohm
and a few ists/mals in solo p1 cows online. In higher player count games i managed to get a
Jah
, another
Sur
and quite a few more ists/mals/ums etc. The density alone and ability to clear screens fast in cows is just the only way to go really. As mentioned above, swap out your mf gear for anything that will get you killing faster and the rune drops will come. It really truly is about kills per second so to speak. HR drops are a slot machine pull, almost every monster in the game in hell difficulty can drop you a great rune, so killing as many as possible as fast as possible is the only way to do it. I actually run
Flayer Jungle
/Dungeon sometimes because of the density of monsters. Drop odds are not as great as other places but when you can kill thousands of those Flayers in a run its that many more rolls on the slot machine

Yea, my horker WW barb got me enough gear to trade for runes to get Infinity in about 500
Travincal
runs. The issue is a good horker WW barb has a much higher start-up cost than a Javazon.
Here my setup
-
Titan's Revenge
174 ed 6 ll (titans is better than thunder for cow runs, 180 quantity and replenish allows you not to visit town for repair in your run plus 30 FRW is nice)
-
Valkyrie Wing
(+3 to mana after each kill)
-
The Cat's Eye

- Cheapest
Ormus' Robes
with 15% lightning damage
- Spirit
Monarch

- Magic glowes +3 JaSS +10 IAS
- Rare ring +3 mana leech, +8 life leech, +1 mana after each kill
-
Raven Frost

-
Thundergod's Vigor

-
Silkweave
(+5 mana after each kill)

i dont even use swap

Charged Strike
damage 1-5658
Lightning Fury
damage 1-2795

Brakepoints
- 75 FHR (52fhr 6-frame brakepoint passed, should go for next 86 by addind some charms)
- 30 IAS (26 ias for
Charged Strike
and 30 ias for
Lightning Fury
both brakepoints passed)

Merc 1 act with Harmony
Ceremonial Bow
, Treachery and Talrasha
Mask

Charms - 2 light skillers (didn't found more yet), torch, anni,
Gheed
, rest on my needs

i use my Javazon only in
Secret Cow Level
, i don't have resistances at all but i don't need them
also i have 131 faster run walk, and with
Vigor
aura from mercs bow i have nice run speed
You shouldn't have magic find so you can get more bases. Budget Javazon is not designed for MF runs. it's designed to find runes,bases, jewels, charms and gems.

it take 4 min 57 sec for full cow run from select hero window till save and exit, including:
-repair on
Charsi

-buying tome
-finding portal, picking leg
-loot checking and pick up
- number of life pots used - 0
- number of mana pots used - 0

Never try to kill every cow, skip Cow King and light immunes, run time is crucial.

Good luck, hope you'll get some useful info from my experience

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation