Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3145 replies   455269 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

ShadowHeart 1557Moderator

Europe PC
The DClone hunders Discord tracker is REALLY confused as well LOL.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
Crispin wrote: 1 year ago
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
So lots of people seeing 1/6 and lots of people seeing 4/6. And one sees 5/6. What is the correct status, I wonder?
yep.
for me it shows 5:
image.png
Update us when it hits 6 please? Seems the rest of us may have gotten bugged out then and aren't seeing progress anymore.

I do wish they'd finally fix all of those damn command bugs...
yes, will do.

my computer was off until I got home. maybe 5 is correct.

y'all join a game just to be sure not to miss it

Europe PC
my computer was off until I got home. maybe 5 is correct.
Help us, Crispin, you're our only hope!

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
So lots of people seeing 1/6 and lots of people seeing 4/6. And one sees 5/6. What is the correct status, I wonder?
yep.
for me it shows 5:
image.png
Update us when it hits 6 please? Seems the rest of us may have gotten bugged out then and aren't seeing progress anymore.

I'm still bugged after restarting the PC.

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
knightfall1985 wrote: 1 year ago
Absolutely!! „Only“ 12/13/8, but legitimately won!
Congrats mate ! :)

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Stets wrote: 1 year ago

yep.
for me it shows 5:
image.png

I'm still bugged after restarting the PC.
If you're at 1/6, a restart alone doesn't fix that. That's a ladder/non-ladder bug and needs a fitting mode game made first, then followed by a restart and whatnot.
I created 3 Games, all 1/6
still says 5. judging from the other ones this week they gonna pop it in 15 minutes on the hour.

get in a game

Does the progress not update in message log regardless of code bug? Thats been my experience anyways. Seems more likely someone is trolling 5/6 if the chat log isn't even updating. Screenshot doesn't matter bc there's no timestamp (with date) to confirm.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.

Europe PC
There's a topic by Schnorki where known /uberdiablo bugs are described along with possible solutions;

forums/psa-uberdiablo-bugged-t924064.html

4/6 for me

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
still says 5. judging from the other ones this week they gonna pop it in 15 minutes on the hour.

get in a game
Don't base it on the rest of the week. The "on the hour" thing is normal for public streamer runs but not for random private groups (as this seems to be).
The other 2 today were at :49 and :46 respectively as well so..no on the hour.
Armlesswunder wrote: 1 year ago
Does the progress not update in message log regardless of code bug? Thats been my experience anyways. Seems more likely someone is trolling 5/6 if the chat log isn't even updating. Screenshot doesn't matter bc there's no timestamp (with date) to confirm.
true... I could make you a video :)

discord doen't know either. they just posted a message that they don't know who's selling sojs.

Schnorki 3017Moderator

PC
Nope, one of the bugs results in your progress getting "stuck". He will still spawn in your game once it hits 6/6 but you won't see any of the actual messages for status progress after the bug hits you.

get in a game
Don't base it on the rest of the week. The "on the hour" thing is normal for public streamer runs but not for random private groups (as this seems to be).
The other 2 today were at :49 and :46 respectively as well so..no on the hour.
ok.
didn't know that it was for the pub walks only

Necrarch 1485Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
What can happen actually is that it's Crispin who is bugged and his status stays at the late 5/6 status dating back before the last Walk.

I hate asking you that, Crispin, but usually the issue was fixed by quitting D2 + closing the Bnet client. If I make you miss a Walk that way I give you the Anni if I get one.

Or are we actually sure that the "true" status is really 5, and we are not waiting for nothing like idiots ?

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

discord doen't know either. they just posted a message that they don't know who's selling sojs.
Video means nothing either. Not saying your trolling just saying its not good evidence.

Regardless of whether its 4 or 5 you should just be idling the rest of the day. This is craziness. Maybe its like a 4th of July celebration, except instead of fireworks, they're popping annis 🤣

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
Nope, one of the bugs results in your progress getting "stuck". He will still spawn in your game once it hits 6/6 but you won't see any of the actual messages for status progress after the bug hits you.
can confirm this.

had clones pop up in my game without any message prior.

Video means nothing either. Not saying your trolling just saying its not good evidence.
no problem :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation