diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
22 replies   3500 views

Description

Description by Turbocharged-Z

Can be used to make Runewords:

Turbocharged-Z wrote: 1 year ago
or.houster wrote: 1 year ago
Wow how on earth did you get 16 chars fully equipped in 2 months... got only 2 Lol... and I play quite a bit. maybe it's because I started with the lightning spearzon... was rough for a long time till I got Infinity. I understand how you got bored. Sp is great, all I did is sp until this ladder. I find trading is very fun, adds a ton to the game. Addicted to d2.
Io
No no, I didn't explain clearly, I only have a
Spear
/java Zon hybrid, a FoH smiter, a
Poison Nova
Necro fully equipped on Ladder, the rest are non-ladder char I played before the ladder season.
Oh ok that's more sensible. Respect on no sorc route. I think I'll break and make a sorc next ladder, the only reasonable way to get keys before you have Enigma.
OP
Oh ok that's more sensible. Respect on no sorc route. I think I'll break and make a sorc next ladder, the only reasonable way to get keys before you have Enigma.
Well, no... again... my first char on this ladder is a sorc. but as soon as I got torches for my paladin and amazon, the first thing I did was to retire her, sold the socketed near perfect
Tal
set for 2
Ohm
, sorc torch for a
Sur
. I think many of us d2 players sick of playing sorc but there is just no alternative.
Turbocharged-Z wrote: 1 year ago
Well, no... again... my first char on this ladder is a sorc. but as soon as I got torches for my paladin and amazon, the first thing I did was to retire her, sold the socketed near perfect
Tal
set for 2
Ohm
, sorc torch for a
Sur
. I think many of us d2 players sick of playing sorc but there is just no alternative.
Yeah I waded through the muck with my lightning spearzon... died so much lol. Whem I got Infinity, runed started flowing... even dropped my first ever
Zod
I really want to make a starter
Werewolf
for ubers next ladder, but getting the keys is impossible without a sorc. Or Enigma of course.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...