diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
43 replies   7614 views

Description

Description by DiabloPlayerKiller

Can be used to make Runewords:

Schnorki 3196Moderator

PC
The name/map is just as much a defensive tool as it is a ganker's homing beacon. After all, you do see them coming with it.

That video is just sad though..for a second there, when I read barb (i.e. not "mindless
Charge
"), I was actually expecting to see something decent. Noticed the 1.5 hours duration and went "alright, even better, noone goes that long for lame BS!" and yet, under 2 minutes of "ME SO GUD ME GO KILL PPL WHILE LOADING CUZ TOOK TP OLOLOLOL" just had me leaving disappointed as usual. God forbid folks actually still do something involving a bit of skill these days.

Deleted User 632 0

Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
The name/map is just as much a defensive tool as it is a ganker's homing beacon. After all, you do see them coming with it.

That video is just sad though..for a second there, when I read barb (i.e. not "mindless
Charge
"), I was actually expecting to see something decent. Noticed the 1.5 hours duration and went "alright, even better, noone goes that long for lame BS!" and yet, under 2 minutes of "ME SO GUD ME GO KILL PPL WHILE LOADING CUZ TOOK TP OLOLOLOL" just had me leaving disappointed as usual. God forbid folks actually still do something involving a bit of skill these days.
there is a link to a post with lots of good manner pvp duel videos in the useful guides and links sticky post. it's in the pvp tab.
OP
Yeah, not impressed with the Excalibur videos, only one and the same trick all the time. No hunts, no duels, no ambushes...
OP
doGBone wrote: 1 year ago
map and namelock should toggle off once hostile
This would actually be interesting, nice suggestion! I assumed you meant only for the one going hostile, otherwise it makes no sense to me.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...