Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   1175 views

Description

Hello,

Please help me!

I have spent many hours listing all my items and their stats. I am going away for a week and won't have access to this to bump my trades, which means they'll disappear after 3 days if I understand correctly. At that point, I'll have to go back through each character and re-list the item, taking hours.

Is there a way to avoid this?

Please let me know!

Thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,

Please help me!

I have spent many hours listing all my items and their stats. I am going away for a week and won't have access to this to bump my trades, which means they'll disappear after 3 days if I understand correctly. At that point, I'll have to go back through each character and re-list the item, taking hours.

Is there a way to avoid this?

Please let me know!

Thanks
We just bought a house and will be moving in a week, so I have the same question. Internet won't be up for a while, and I'm sure my trade listings will expire.

A "suspend activity" option would be cool, something that temporarily takes your listings off the market and only resumes their active status when you say so.

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.
Can you not bump the trades at some point during your move? Takes like 10 seconds using the "Bump all trades" button on ur profile

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
Armlesswunder wrote: 1 year ago
Can you not bump the trades at some point during your move? Takes like 10 seconds using the "Bump all trades" button on ur profile
we won't have internet for more than 3 days otherwise I would.

not that big of a deal, just a little annoying relisting stuff lol

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Do you not have internet on your phone?

There's been suggestions/debate about a "suspend trades" function that'd cover what you're looking for but I do believe that doesn't exist (yet).

So yeah, apart from just doing a quick bump all from your phone, your options are either to relist when you get back or to have someone handle it for you.

The latter would of course be a question of not only trust but also how teeb feels about account sharing.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
@MystiKasT @vallya

I have made a rare exception and temporarily hardcoded in both of you to be excluded from the expiry mechanic. I've made a note to myself to ensure this is turned off in a month's time.

I can't guarantee that it will work (not tested) but it should do the trick for now. Enjoy your hols and hope house moving goes okay.

The 'freeze trades' function has been requested a few times in the feedback subforum a few times and is actually on the to-do list, not coded in yet. It will be coming though.

Teebling wrote: 1 year ago
@MystiKasT @vallya

I have made a rare exception and temporarily hardcoded in both of you to be excluded from the expiry mechanic. I've made a note to myself to ensure this is turned off in a month's time.

I can't guarantee that it will work (not tested) but it should do the trick for now. Enjoy your hols and hope house moving goes okay.

The 'freeze trades' function has been requested a few times in the feedback subforum a few times and is actually on the to-do list, not coded in yet. It will be coming though.
You're an absolute gem, thank you lots. And hey, if it doesn't work it's not the end of the world, regardless, I really appreciate it!

OP
@MystiKasT @vallya

Thank you a ton, that really helps a lot!

Appreciate it!
Where is the bump all button now? Since some previous update I have never found it again and always wondered why the heck the got rid of it/
I saved my post page as bookmark and just go back to that and click each to bump now but it's really annoying.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
PJballa wrote: 1 year ago
Where is the bump all button now?
Edit: Looks like you have the 'hide stash' feature turned on in your profile settings. That would explain why you aren't seeing any trade-related things ;)

PJballa wrote: 1 year ago
Where is the bump all button now?
6CDF626F-5EDD-48E7-B97E-1AFFF9E6DAF5.jpeg

Edit: Looks like you have the 'hide stash' feature turned on in your profile settings. That would explain why you aren't seeing any trade-related things ;)
Oh my lord thank you for the tip!

Necrarch 1606Moderator

Necromancer Europe PC
If Blizzard was giving as much consideration to its community as Teebling does for his (or her, dunno) site, we will live in a world of bliss, plenty of shared stash tabs, stackable items, QoL features and...

Ok, let's stop day dreaming, but thanks Master Teebling !

Main: Necromancer / Second: Assassin / Third: Amazon / Check my stash and my crafts including my caster belts :), and my many cheap
Annihilus
/ Accepting payment in L or NL currency though I only play NL

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...