diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
43 replies   7599 views

Description

Description by DiabloPlayerKiller

Can be used to make Runewords:

Mboc 13

Druid Europe PC
The last encounter must have been quite embarrasing for you. and it actually shows me that you can only kill unaware noobs but run like a rabbit if you find an equal.
Schnorki wrote: 1 year ago
tatarjj wrote: 1 year ago
The game needs a "no PK" option in game creation.
he should suffer the consequences of his utter failure and not be able to chicken out of the game.
Like what was about to happen at the end of the video :)

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!
OP
Mboc wrote: 1 year ago
The last encounter must have been quite embarrasing for you. and it actually shows me that you can only kill unaware noobs but run like a rabbit if you find an equal.
Nah, she/he knew what they were doing, Necro can be lethal so nothing embarrasing about it at all, gg Necro, that's it! :)
DiabloPlayerKiller wrote: 1 year ago
Mboc wrote: 1 year ago
Nah, she/he knew what they were doing, Necro can be lethal so nothing embarrasing about it at all, gg Necro, that's it! :)
if it's gg to the necro then finish the duel and let the victor get their
Ear
imo

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.

Bisu 369

PC
In this kind of scenario, if the Nec used
Bone Prison
>
Iron Maiden
>
Bone Spear
shots, then the Pally would have had nothing to counter but tapping out, right?

Even with the PvP reduction of 25%,
Iron Maiden
could still be impactful enough that one probably won't want to risk it by hitting the
Bone Prison
OP
Episode two is up, enjoy or hate as you please. Hope to inspire at least someone of you to try it or build an anti-PK'er! :)

Bisu 369

PC
AFK in HC = No good
I'm glad to see less wp/entrance camping in this episode. Even pking has bad and good manners imo.

ATTENTION: I WILL BE MOVING ON JUNE 30TH, ALL TRADES WILL BE PAUSED. FIBER WILL BE INSTALLED ON JULY 5TH, IF YOU PLACE AN OFFER BETWEEN THOSE DAYS I WILL NOT SEE YOUR BIDS UNTIL JULY 6TH.
OP
vallya wrote: 1 year ago
I'm glad to see less wp/entrance camping in this episode. Even pking has bad and good manners imo.
Yeah agree, I wouldn't hesitate to use all kinds of them though, but some definitely feels like a bigger achievement, like a long good hunt or ambush! :)
OP
Bisu wrote: 1 year ago
AFK in HC = No good
You can say that again! :)
Yeah agree, I wouldn't hesitate to use all kinds of them though, but some definitely feels like a bigger achievement, like a long good hunt or ambush! :)
this vid was a lot better because of that, feels like the people you went after had a little more fight in them and the kills had way more oomph. This content is way better than camping at the wsk stairs or random tps lol.

also rip that poor sod who was afk

ps/edit was reading some pker's conversations and they were talking about pk builds not being good for pvp OR pvm, I've never really heard of pk specific builds, is this true? Tried searching around and all I found were pvp builds, not ganking ones.

OP
this vid was a lot better because of that, feels like the people you went after had a little more fight in them and the kills had way more oomph. This content is way better than camping at the wsk stairs or random tps lol.

ps/edit was reading some pker's conversations and they were talking about pk builds not being good for pvp OR pvm, I've never really heard of pk specific builds, is this true? Tried searching around and all I found were pvp builds, not ganking ones.
Glad you enjoyed it! :)

PK builds are tweaked to be as good as they can be to PK or duel people. Generally this means they tend to be one, two or three hit wonders that also need a way of catching their pray, which can translate pretty bad to general PvM play.

Charge
Paladin or
Leap Attack
Barb are prime examples of this. I would never play those PvM (because they only do massive dmg to one target at a time) but they excel at PK'ing and/or duelling. Of course some PK/dueling builds overlap with good PvM play, but then you would typically switch out some gear and/or charms to tweak it for PvP or PvM purpose.

This also goes the other way, some amazing PvM builds that do massive dmg to many monsters can suck really hard at PvP (like lightning Amazon) because their one-target dmg is not compatible at all, at the same time as they mow down 8 player Hell Cow games or
Baal
minions like there's no tomorrow.
you are just ganking a bunch of people doing PvE.

You are built for pvp and have a full bar of rejuvs + stamina, they are not and do not.

It would be like a grown man bragging about beating up children.

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

PK builds are tweaked to be as good as they can be to PK or duel people. Generally this means they tend to be one, two or three hit wonders that also need a way of catching their pray, which can translate pretty bad to general PvM play.

Charge
Paladin or
Leap Attack
Barb are prime examples of this. I would never play those PvM (because they only do massive dmg to one target at a time) but they excel at PK'ing and/or duelling. Of course some PK/dueling builds overlap with good PvM play, but then you would typically switch out some gear and/or charms to tweak it for PvP or PvM purpose.

This also goes the other way, some amazing PvM builds that do massive dmg to many monsters can suck really hard at PvP (like lightning Amazon) because their one-target dmg is not compatible at all, at the same time as they mow down 8 player Hell Cow games or
Baal
minions like there's no tomorrow.
Thanks for explaining, I was curious how they differ from pvp or pvm builds, there's so little info on the topic.

I've always liked pkers that didn't just tppk. I like the feeling that the game is out to get you at all times, so a random hostile alert is always fun as long as they're hunters and not just like, wp squatters lol. I have no problem with people ganking the underleveled or undergeared, as it's basically outlined as a purposeful use of hostility in the d2 manual, "prey on the weak" is what it says word for word iirc, I just appreciate the not-boring pks, so I hope you include some good prey v predator chases in the future, if you continue documenting your kills.

OP
Thanks for explaining, I was curious how they differ from pvp or pvm builds, there's so little info on the topic.

I've always liked pkers that didn't just tppk. I like the feeling that the game is out to get you at all times, so a random hostile alert is always fun as long as they're hunters and not just like, wp squatters lol. I have no problem with people ganking the underleveled or undergeared, as it's basically outlined as a purposeful use of hostility in the d2 manual, "prey on the weak" is what it says word for word iirc, I just appreciate the not-boring pks, so I hope you include some good prey v predator chases in the future, if you continue documenting your kills.
If you are interested to know more about PvP/PK'ing there is alot of info out there if you know where to look. Send me a PM if you want a link to a good starting point to read about many, many different builds!

If you are interested to know more about PvP/PK'ing there is alot of info out there if you know where to look. Send me a PM if you want a link to a good starting point to read about many, many different builds!
Thanks for the offer! I don't think I'll ever get into pking, but I'll always appreciate the odd stranger bum rushing me lol

but hey if I change my mind I know who to ask :p

map and namelock should toggle off once hostile

Deleted User 632 0

Here is another one. Excalibur the Barbarian. Killing hardcore players.
tppk's are so booooring

turning off namelock and map would be cool, but I doubt that'll ever happen unless pvp hostile and pk hostile are somehow separated.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...