Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   563 views

Description

How do i give trust after a trade? Also do i put in his user name for the site or bnet name after trade? Sorry im trying to navigate this on mobile and my connection a little shotty

Can be used to make Runewords:

How do i give trust after a trade? Also do i put in his user name for the site or bnet name after trade? Sorry im trying to navigate this on mobile and my connection a little shotty

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
You have to put their diablo2.io username in the 'Sold to' field when marking the trade as sold, click from the dropdown until you see a green tick. After that you can exchange trust.

Edit: Looking through your two recently sold listings, looks like you made a mistake in both - the first you didn't specify a username, and the second you put their Bnet ID instead of their d2io username.

If you want this fixed then let me know here - need to know their d2io username.

OP
yes please. sorry im new and i was using it on my phone..it wasnt working very well for me lol

OP
the most recent one with Tals armor was with Beklager

OP
i dont remember the first guy unfortunately

OP
just wanna say, ive barely gotten my feet wet with this but what you guys have done with this site is pretty awesome. never knew this was a thing haha

Teebling 5847Admin

Europe PC
Phins_up22 wrote: 1 year ago
the most recent one with Tals armor was with Beklager
Fixed that for you, you should be able to exchange trust with each other now.
Phins_up22 wrote: 1 year ago
just wanna say, ive barely gotten my feet wet with this but what you guys have done with this site is pretty awesome. never knew this was a thing haha
Thanks! Make sure not to rush and read instructions etc. and you should be fine. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask.

OP
Thank you i got it now

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...