Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3231 replies   462322 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Armlesswunder wrote: 1 year ago
Unexpected run but glad the community reported this fast enough for a notification on my app... Was getting kinda disappointed with how fast the last three popped off!
I think you can add the planned walks section to your app.
Many walks are planned by streamers.

Relax and have fun!
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
Armlesswunder wrote: 1 year ago
Unexpected run but glad the community reported this fast enough for a notification on my app... Was getting kinda disappointed with how fast the last three popped off!
I think you can add the planned walks section to your app.
Many walks are planned by streamers.
Who would keep be in
Charge
of keeping up with the data? Additionally, who would pay for the cloud services needed to host the data? Or is there already a public endpoint for fetching planned walks data?

If anyone knows, please lmk bc I have wanted to have this feature in the app, I just don't want to have to pay for the server and I don't want to be responsible for researching and updating the data.

Edit: If anyone wants to collaborate on this idea, please comment here: https://github.com/armlesswunder/d2rClo ... d/issues/7

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
Hey one Question, is there a Telegram notification Group just for Non-Ladder?
Why not use the one for all realms and games? Nice overview with every notification.
I only Play Non- Ladder and i dont want all the notification for the Ladder Changes.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Biernot wrote: 1 year ago
I only Play Non- Ladder and i dont want all the notification for the Ladder Changes.
There are a number of configurable notification solutions to choose from here: forums/diablo-clone-uber-diablo-tracker ... 06872.html

Pretty sure two of them are Telegram bots, maybe check them out?

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
@Bisu For reference:
- Asia SCNL walked at 15h28 UTC+2, June 11th, going from 3/6 to 6/6 in 3 minutes.
- US SCNL walked at 14h52 UTC+2, today (June 13th), going from 2/6 to 6/6 in 4 minutes.

They were not announced.
The last four walks shared the same Pattern: not announced, very quick spawned and when the region is sleeping or at work
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
@Bisu For reference:
- Asia SCNL walked at 15h28 UTC+2, June 11th, going from 3/6 to 6/6 in 3 minutes.
- US SCNL walked at 14h52 UTC+2, today (June 13th), going from 2/6 to 6/6 in 4 minutes.

They were not announced.
The last four walks shared the same Pattern: not announced, very quick spawned and when the region is sleeping or at work
Would you say it was by accident or on purpose by the same people?

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
My guess:
It was and will be on purpose that those who do make walks in non-ladder,
do anything they could to prevent people to get them,
and therefore keep the prices of
Annihilus
at the current level, or even increase them...
(as for example, today an Unid Anni is worth a
Lo
, while it was worth an
Ohm
~10 days ago)

I see two groups that can gather enough SoJs and have an end goal to do so semi-regularly:
- RMT websites that need to restock
Annihilus
- Or "dedicated" players, likely those in FGland, trying to gains Wealth (in out-game currencies).
TL;DR: You want an Anni for free in non-ladder? Good luck with that...
I'll just keep waiting and looking. At some point i will be able to be in a 6/6 nl game.
OP

Bisu 369

PC
@Bisu For reference:

They were not announced.
Thanks again @Tetra for keeping record. I was sick and out for the last a few days. I'll update the main post.
Europe SC NL is 2/6 for about two days now. I don't get it. Why would you sell a bunch of soj if you don't get UD as a reward? Why sell only to change the status from 1/6 to 2/6?
knightfall1985 wrote: 1 year ago
Europe SC NL is 2/6 for about two days now. I don't get it. Why would you sell a bunch of soj if you don't get UD as a reward? Why sell only to change the status from 1/6 to 2/6?
I wondered the same thing. Bored whales I guess? Or to drum up traffic?
moonlit wrote: 1 year ago
knightfall1985 wrote: 1 year ago
I wondered the same thing. Bored whales I guess? Or to drum up traffic?
This may be a little Tinfoil, but I think it's the opposite. I think that non-ladder groups are trying their hardest to keep the price of anni high and prevent any normies from getting free ones, so they're intentionally being misleading about how they launch walks. Progress a little, wait for traffic to get bored and fall. Progress a little, wait for traffic to fall. Then finally, at a time super inconvenient for the given server when very few people should be on, pop Dclone and profit.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
[Tinfoil Hat On]
Well, that would only make sense if using Europe SCNL as honeypot
While walking in any another region when convenient (for the event maker, not for us)...
That way you can remove from the equation all the people who leave a game open will sleeping or at work.

[Tinfoil Hat Off]
It already nearly impossible to grab an anni when the event go from 1/6 to 6/6 in 5 minutes
So it moving from 1/6 to 2/6 might just be random people selling SoJ by mistake or something dumb like that.
[Tinfoil Hat On]
Well, that would only make sense if using Europe SCNL as honeypot
Will walking in any another region when convenient (for the event maker, not for us)...
That way you can remove from the equation all the people who leave a game open will sleeping or at work.

[Tingoil Hat Off]
It already nearly impossible to grab an anni when the event go from 1/6 to 6/6 in 5 minutes
So it moving from 1/6 to 2/6 might just be random people selling SoJ by mistake or something dumb like that.
I'm sure. I'm actually just grumpy because I was moving when 2.4 first came out and didn't get any anni then, and now that I have playtime they're always Stealth walking at 3am. But wrapping tinfoil is more fun than saving up piles of runes to buy a charm that I could have gotten for free if I'd afkd while packing boxes.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST

ShadowHeart 1762Moderator

Europe PC
When ladder ends, non-ladder will be drowning in Annis. Annis will be dirt cheap, probably. May even be able to get some for free from people here. It's a bit of wait though, I know...

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
ShadowHeart wrote: 1 year ago
When ladder ends, non-ladder will be drowning in Annis. Annis will be dirt cheap, probably. May even be able to get some for free from people here. It's a bit of wait though, I know...
True, but I want to beat UD to earn my anni...

ShadowHeart 1762Moderator

Europe PC
I totally get that! I hope that you'll able to catch him eventually.

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
One thing I don't get is how on Earth so many non-ladder players haven't gotten a single
Annihilus
, despite the tens of "public" walks that happened after 2.4 hit. Did all of them start playing in the last few weeks or is everybody way too busy IRL to catch a walk? Yeah, that last part was sarcasm.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...