Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1215 views

Description

Players that run these multiple times per day. Are you mostly looking for runes and maybe an uber elite? Just wondering if I should gear up for the quickest kill to shorten the run time (I.E. lower MF {235ish} but increased cast rate or higher MF {355ish} but lower cast rate).

Can be used to make Runewords:

Players that run these multiple times per day. Are you mostly looking for runes and maybe an uber elite? Just wondering if I should gear up for the quickest kill to shorten the run time (I.E. lower MF {235ish} but increased cast rate or higher MF {355ish} but lower cast rate).

louner 197

Europe PC
Travincal
- high runes, facets (high runes are not affected by MF, but facets are)
Baal
- essences and XP mostly, he rarely drops something good in my experience (although he CAN drop best items in game)
Diablo - same as
Baal

I would get some MF for Trav and use a horker barb to squeeze out more from each run.
I think 200mf is plenty for Diablo and
Baal
, because it caps at 200 for uniques anyway (unless you want to farm set items, but really there are not that many worthwhile sets).

If you want to MF I think
Mephisto
gives better results (or Andi if you want to target farm SoJ). He can't drop some *best* items, but Mephi drops *good* items often enough to trade them for the *best* ones. :) I got most of my best items by trading up from cheaper ones, not by directly finding them.

If you are playing SP then it will be hard for you no matter what you decide, because you can't trade and it can take a looong time to find the items or runes you need on your own.

Mephisto
for early farming.
Chaos (Diablo) is my home once my char is well geared enough.
Baal
is only for XP to reach lvl 93 for crafting.

Trav and cow are also good for farming but it is too boring for me.

Keys and Uber is another story.

Reaching 200 MF is not hard without sacrificing your FCR/killing speed.
Above 200MF, the effect of MF is not significant so don't sacrificing your killing speed for more MF.

Relax and have fun!

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Increase unique by 2: 166 MF
Increase unique by 3: 1000 MF
Increase unique by 3.5 (max): 999999+ MF

If there is a cap to MF for uniques, it has to be 1000 MF.
It approachable for an horker, not really for others builds/classes...

For correct assessment of the effect of your MF, visit Waheed: https://mork.be/mfcalc

To see if adding FCR will give you more speed, take a look at: https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https:// ... index.html

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...