Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
Gunar wrote: 1 year ago
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
forums/ladder-runewords-uniques-pandemo ... t3564.html

Please, don't let us get any more finicky.
Since this specific item deletion the web is of course brimming with that specific information.
:facepalm:

So people think a 9 months old post (one month older than actual D2R release) is refering to the new Runewords introduced in patch 2.4 instead of the D2 LoD Runewords?

Edit: this is for you, actual, up-to-date, from Blizzard - Ladder now live patch 2.4 Runewords section
*facepalm*
If you are actually too slow to follow my argumentation, I'm sure there are people thinking exactly that.
9 months old post from before D2R release
Against
Late april ladder release announcement and 2.4 patch note
+ Cooley's video titled "Ladder-Only Runeword Glich[...]"

There is not much more to say, but people in bad Faith will still argue, saying I "just dont get it" or something like that...

Gunar 35

Amazon PC

:facepalm:

So people think a 9 months old post (one month older than actual D2R release) is refering to the new Runewords introduced in patch 2.4 instead of the D2 LoD Runewords?

Edit: this is for you, actual, up-to-date, from Blizzard - Ladder now live patch 2.4 Runewords section
*facepalm*
If you are actually too slow to follow my argumentation, I'm sure there are people thinking exactly that.
9 months old post from before D2R release
Against
Late april ladder release announcement and 2.4 patch note
+ Cooley's video titled "Ladder-Only Runeword Glich[...]"

There is not much more to say, but people in bad Faith will still argue, saying I "just dont get it" or something like that...
Wait... are you saying the glitch we are discussing here for 3 weeks now, is... a... GLITCH? Like it literally says letter-for-letter in the first post?! And those glitching new ladder runewords in NL are NOT intended and NOT supposed to be exploited by us dummies?
Oh boy... I wasnt. Aware. Of that.

Is this the kind of dullness you presume for your fellow forum users? I wonder why...
(You are free to reread the conversation if you got confused at some point.)

But maybe you are just trolling in bad Faith (and thats what this thread is all about since Blizzard took those counter measures) like the people at Blizzard who apparently lost Faith in humanity a long time ago and for good reasons as we all know.
If people have any dispute regarding the terms in EULA, reach out to Blizzard or seek advice from a counsel. After all the EULA is an agreement with Blizzard, not with anyone here.
Parhelia wrote: 1 year ago
If people have any dispute regarding the terms in EULA, reach out to Blizzard or seek advice from a counsel. After all the EULA is an agreement with Blizzard, not with anyone here.
Okay, necromancer, resurrecting a week old thread :D
My problem is the fact they pick and choose which rules to enforce. If only they cared about botters anywhere near as much as they cared about Ladder runewords being on NL. Seems hypocritical for them to delete these runewords, while letting botters continue to run rampant. Are they too afraid their game will fail without botters? Or is the threat of DDoS too much for them to handle? Or maybe they just aren't competent enough to detect them? Really went for the low hanging fruit by poofing items here! Can only hope they try to reach a bit higher with their next policing effort. I mean, what next, going through and deleting all characters that have usernames that tried to circumvent their censor? Cmon Blizz.. You can do so much better.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
Parhelia wrote: 1 year ago
Okay, necromancer, resurrecting a week old thread :D
Okay, necromancer, resurrecting a 4-hour old thread :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches
diablo2.io is supported by ads

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation