Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   1611 views

Description

Is that guy who made the whole spreadsheet for trading PGems and low runes for higher runes still around? And if so, does he play ladder? I am running out of stash space and looking to liquidate, but i don't remember his name lol.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is that guy who made the whole spreadsheet for trading PGems and low runes for higher runes still around? And if so, does he play ladder? I am running out of stash space and looking to liquidate, but i don't remember his name lol.

All Prices Negotiable :-)
Are you looking for this?

post2389628.html#p2389628

Please post a trade offer before sending me a friend request.
I'm in the PST time zone, typically available anywhere from 7am to 10pm
OP
no, but that is also useful. There was a guy that i traded with a few months ago that bought a lot of crafting mats. He had a spreadsheet of what stuff was worth to him, and i filled out the sheet, cleaned out my stash and got some nice runes.

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
I believe you're looking for this:
forums/diablo-2-pgem-calculator-t732078.html

Hasn't been active here in a month it seems with no new post in 4 so...you might be out of luck on that one.
OP
Schnorki, yup that was what i was looking for. Bummer that it is currently inactive.

Teebling, thanks, but i remembered him tending to have slightly-better-than-market prices and was hoping to work with that particular trader again.

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
Yeah understood. Maybe send him a PM? That should trigger an email notification if he hasn't changed that setting from the default. He might see it and make a return :P

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Or just reach out via b.net :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation