Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   842 views

Description

Hello,

I have a question. I am sorc and I have a unique staff. It has +1 to all skills, %30 FCR, vita, life and resistances. It is good for my lvl (36). But I currently equip another staff with Leaf runeword which gives me +3 to fire skills and fireblt,
Fireball
etc. So it is good too. Can I add 2 sockets to the first staff and turn it into Leaf and add all the Leaf attributes to the first one? (FYI: I am bulding on my fire tree, so that is why fire skills are important rn.)

Thanks

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hello,

I have a question. I am sorc and I have a unique staff. It has +1 to all skills, %30 FCR, vita, life and resistances. It is good for my lvl (36). But I currently equip another staff with Leaf runeword which gives me +3 to fire skills and fireblt,
Fireball
etc. So it is good too. Can I add 2 sockets to the first staff and turn it into Leaf and add all the Leaf attributes to the first one? (FYI: I am bulding on my fire tree, so that is why fire skills are important rn.)

Thanks
hey hey, you cant make Leaf in a rare or magic staff. it has to be a White item for it to work. Leaf is good for fire sorc so find a nice White item to make it in ^^

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█

Tetra 180

Paladin Europe PC
You also can't add 2 sockets to any unique, sets or rare items via the
Larzuk
Quest.
The maximum is 1.

The cube recipe doesn't work either.
There is a very high probability that as you get into higher levels you will need more resistance, which means you’ll need a shield and will no longer be able to use a staff. Almost everyone would recommend a Spirit sword through nightmare, probably with ancients pledge, and then Spirit shield in
Monarch
base as you get into hell. That won’t provide quite as many +fire skills (4 total as opposed to the +3 and then +3 individual skills) but the FCR, mana, etc are worth it.
OP
rango_jr wrote: 1 year ago
There is a very high probability that as you get into higher levels you will need more resistance, which means you’ll need a shield and will no longer be able to use a staff. Almost everyone would recommend a Spirit sword through nightmare, probably with ancients pledge, and then Spirit shield in
Monarch
base as you get into hell. That won’t provide quite as many +fire skills (4 total as opposed to the +3 and then +3 individual skills) but the FCR, mana, etc are worth it.
thank you for the info.
OP
Tetra wrote: 1 year ago
You also can't add 2 sockets to any unique, sets or rare items via the
Larzuk
Quest.
The maximum is 1.

The cube recipe doesn't work either.
thnx
OP
Onibasso wrote: 1 year ago
hey hey, you cant make Leaf in a rare or magic staff. it has to be a White item for it to work. Leaf is good for fire sorc so find a nice White item to make it in ^^
ok thnx

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...