Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
12 replies   4641 views

Description

Hi. I am about to use a
3x3 Keyset
for the first time ever and make a run for a torch. I've built a smiter with the best gear that I have and I'm hoping if I get stuck or can't finish, a trusted someone can be ready to come help?

I'm a little nervous, but we'll see what will happen.

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi. I am about to use a
3x3 Keyset
for the first time ever and make a run for a torch. I've built a smiter with the best gear that I have and I'm hoping if I get stuck or can't finish, a trusted someone can be ready to come help?

make sure to make a game in lobby, feel free to ping me if you need help.
OP
Thanks, I should have stated I am in US Ladder. I have made a private game with a password.
I can help if needed.

Relax and have fun!
don't be nervous, it is 100% fun

Sweet Lovely Death
Just waiting for your breath
Come sweet Death
One Last Caress
Good luck. Willing to help if needed, but I remember when I ran Ubers for the first time, and I hope you get it. Just take your time. Specifically in
Matron's Den
. Nothing wrong with killing each mob to clear a path.
mikestesting wrote: 1 year ago
Hi. I am about to use a
3x3 Keyset

If you can kill
Lilith
, you're probably good.
Just make sure you stack a LOT of lighting res to survive Meph, and the rest isn't so bad!
having a few stacks of full juvs is a solid investment

NON LADDER THIS IS NON LADDER NON NON LADDER ALL TRADES ARE NON LADDER
i just so happen to have like 100 full rejuvs for free if you need
OP
Well it's done. And I wasn't ready. The couple of youtube videos that I watched, the dudes just ran in and killed. I tried to do the same and died on
Lilith
and couldn't make my way back to get my body. If i had gone slowly and killed a path to her, I would have been fine.
Duriel
and Izzy went down easy. But Ubers were a lot more difficult than I thought. The minions that spawn mobbed me.
Baal
and Meph were difficult. Diablo was semi-easy.

Thanks mockingbirdreal for helping me out.
I couldn't beat
Mephisto
my first time. Tried to use a
Frenzy
barb... I felt like just abandoning the whole prospect of doing
Uber Tristram
and I didn't try it again until like 2 years later. I followed a build guide for a smiter this time and used some budget gear. I died prob 5 times to meph but was able to pull it off eventually. Since then its always a little challenging but no worries. Have Grief now and a good res pally shield so its just waaaay easier with that. Good luck trying again someday.

https://armlesswunder.github.io/

I don't do trades for less than
Pul
. I accept T or H keys as well.
OP
Armlesswunder wrote: 1 year ago
I couldn't beat
Mephisto
my first time. Tried to use a
Frenzy
barb... I felt like just abandoning the whole prospect of doing
Uber Tristram
and I didn't try it again until like 2 years later. I followed a build guide for a smiter this time and used some budget gear. I died prob 5 times to meph but was able to pull it off eventually. Since then its always a little challenging but no worries. Have Grief now and a good res pally shield so its just waaaay easier with that. Good luck trying again someday.
I've ran them twice since my post. Each time, it has gotten easier. I'm a fairly stubborn person and when I fail miserably as I did, I try to learn from it and try again. My 3rd time I was able to do it solo by myself.

Since my first post, I've crafted both a Lawbringer and a Treachery and equipped them (and a
Lightsabre
) to an A5
Frenzy
merc. I've learned to armor swap with my merc and then proc/pre-buff
Fade
and then armor swap back before going into any portal. Then I let my merc take all the damage up front while I casually cast
Life Tap
with my
Wand
and then I
Charge
in and start to
Smite
. I take it very slowly with the mini-ubers and kill a path to them, taking out all minions in the path. My merc can stay alive until I reach any mini-uber and then dies, but by that time I have
Life Tap
cast and then my Dracs and
Smite
take over.

Same story in
Uber Tristram
. I go for
Mephisto
first and cast
Life Tap
while my merc dies. But once
Life Tap
is cast, I can survive with no problem.
mikestesting wrote: 1 year ago
Well it's done. And I wasn't ready. The couple of youtube videos that I watched, the dudes just ran in and killed. I tried to do the same and died on
Lilith
and couldn't make my way back to get my body. If i had gone slowly and killed a path to her, I would have been fine.
Duriel
and Izzy went down easy. But Ubers were a lot more difficult than I thought. The minions that spawn mobbed me.
Baal
and Meph were difficult. Diablo was semi-easy.

Thanks mockingbirdreal for helping me out.
yeah def do them in a named game in the future so you can leave the game and come back and get your body if you absolutely have to ... don't have to kill everything to clear a path to her but def drop some TPs along the way as you go just in case you do die

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...