Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1511 views

Description

Hi Everyone,

So, I have come here in order to escape the 'trade community' elsewhere, and get back to item versus item trading, you know, like the good old days. Nostalgia - it's a powerful thing.

I play on EU, fairly casually, mainly solo, HC ladder.

I do have a quick direct question, how do I make my (few) trade listings last more than a few days?

GL and HF - and stay alive :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi Everyone,

So, I have come here in order to escape the 'trade community' elsewhere, and get back to item versus item trading, you know, like the good old days. Nostalgia - it's a powerful thing.

I play on EU, fairly casually, mainly solo, HC ladder.

I do have a quick direct question, how do I make my (few) trade listings last more than a few days?

GL and HF - and stay alive :)

“To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

ShadowHeart 1781Moderator

Europe PC
You can bump trades. Bumping pushes them to the top of the trade list but it also prolongs them, giving them another 3 days. I don't think there's any restrictions on bumping, other than that you can only do it at most once per 6 hours per trade. You can keep a trade alive for weeks with bumping, if you want.

Oh, and welcome! ;)

I'm in CET (Central European Time), so that's UTC+1 normally and UTC+2 during DST.
My profile says Ladder, but I play both Ladder and Non-Ladder.
welcome! i ditched jsp for diablo.
Io
and i must say im loving this comunity.
so much better to trade for items instead of fg imo :D

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█
OP
I would have been happy with the old style trade channels :) d2jsp was a means to an end, I hope I can replace with this instead.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Rolfe_WJ_2 wrote: 1 year ago
I would have been happy with the old style trade channels :) d2jsp was a means to an end, I hope I can replace with this instead.
Welcome to D2IO friend! If you have any questions on how the elements work here - I did a few interviews with Teebling the site creator and you can find that here (earmarked to the right timing):

I also put out another video in general on all of the trade marketplaces - when in doubt, cross-progress and use multiple sources of data points. Teebling is also an advocate of this belief as much as I also love D2IO myself, it never hurts to test multiple waters:

OP
Wow, thanks for the reply. I ....am off out with the misuss (bank holiday weekend) - gonna put away a few (or more) pints, but I'll be sure to take a look when sober :)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...