Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
1 reply   492 views

Description

recently started hardcore this past week.. typical MF sorc.

started farming NM
Andariel
on wednesday.. saved up 22 unique rings and 21 set amulets by saturday (no idea on the amount of runs but i went from late 40s to 59 all on andy) and was actually going to make a video of id'ing them... recorded it but it was pretty much what you'd expect: 1 SOJ on ring 21, no tals obv.. if it had tals or another SOJ woulda posted it

13 nagels btw.. best one was 27%

anyway sunday did a few hours on andy again, 2 unique rings/ 1 ammy nothing

got off work today... on run 20 or so, set amulet... finally tals, my first one in resurrected. feels so good... months of my softcore sorc waiting on an amulet (full set otherwise )and i get it a week into starting hardcore... though i did kinda brute force it lol

now just one more SOJ

Also dropped tals
Belt
early on farming andy... perfect 15% and its technically rarer than the amulet from her on NM... with 283%
Belt
is 1/2380 and amulet is 1/1721 according to maxroll
Description by Sevrence

Can be used to make Runewords:

recently started hardcore this past week.. typical MF sorc.

started farming NM
Andariel
on wednesday.. saved up 22 unique rings and 21 set amulets by saturday (no idea on the amount of runs but i went from late 40s to 59 all on andy) and was actually going to make a video of id'ing them... recorded it but it was pretty much what you'd expect: 1 SOJ on ring 21, no tals obv.. if it had tals or another SOJ woulda posted it

13 nagels btw.. best one was 27%

anyway sunday did a few hours on andy again, 2 unique rings/ 1 ammy nothing

got off work today... on run 20 or so, set amulet... finally tals, my first one in resurrected. feels so good... months of my softcore sorc waiting on an amulet (full set otherwise )and i get it a week into starting hardcore... though i did kinda brute force it lol

now just one more SOJ

Also dropped tals
Belt
early on farming andy... perfect 15% and its technically rarer than the amulet from her on NM... with 283%
Belt
is 1/2380 and amulet is 1/1721 according to maxroll
Many congrats!

I love the 'technically rarer' situations in this game. My Necro's
Death's Web
came from a Pindle kill with a glorified mule character with 0MF back when you had to wait a minute and change between creating games, because why not? 1/155413 odds. And it was a -50% Poison Res one too.

Meanwhile, I've never seen a
Harlequin Crest
drop from Hell
Andariel
in all my years playing this game, including recently as part of my route on a 388MF Sorc. No dice. 1/721 odds. It's so funny to me.

Can login for trades between 7-11pm EST

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...