Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
52 replies   7255 views

Description

Description by Israfil

Can be used to make Runewords:

Orphen wrote: 1 year ago
Can anybody help me out? I don't have any PMH and I can't kill him.
i don't have any rating, but i can help :)

AWPeter#21395
Sure, pm me the game name?
Oh man, I missed it. After such a long time on 4/6, a 24h notice would have been nice. Popping an EU Dclone before EU players are online for the evening is not ideal.
ALLEyezOnMe wrote: 1 year ago
Sure, pm me the game name?
Thanks a lot for the help!
OP
Thanks to everyone who sold SOJs to make this a possibility! Now....... its time for me to finally sleep. Goodnight D2r! I'll see you on the next walk! if you still need help killing him, our discord has trusted killers, but really most anyone in there is pretty trustworthy. It's a good community. https://discord.gg/5DgUvcAYbR I can't stay awake much more and be functional. Love y'all.

Bisu 369

PC
Israfil wrote: 1 year ago
Thanks to everyone who sold SOJs to make this a possibility! Now....... its time for me to finally sleep. Goodnight D2r! I'll see you on the next walk! if you still need help killing him, our discord has trusted killers, but really most anyone in there is pretty trustworthy. It's a good community. https://discord.gg/5DgUvcAYbR I can't stay awake much more and be functional. Love y'all.
Thanks for making this happen. You guys rock!
Was doing my endless
Baal
runs and he popped up instead of one of the
Baal
waves. Nice surprise and perfect timing, especially considering I didn't see any of the messages indicating he spawned. Got a 19/18/6. Thanks to anyone who sold a Stone!

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
Ohh no i missed it. well well next time i guess ;D

───▄▄─▄████▄▐▄▄▄▌
──▐──████▀███▄█▄▌
▐─▌──█▀▌──▐▀▌▀█▀
─▀───▌─▌──▐─▌
─────█─█──▐▌█
<3

fwib 14

Sorceress Europe PC
Mehh, I wasn't aware this was happening, but I still got him in my game.
Unfortunately, it was a public game (was trying to trade some essences), and of course, seconds after he spawned, some smiter joined my game, killed him, and left with the Anni, nothing I could do.

Guess i should have left as soon as I saw it go from 4 to 5, and created a private game. Hindsight... :(

All trades are softcore, PC, non-ladder. All prices are negotiable.
fwib wrote: 1 year ago
Unfortunately, it was a public game (was trying to trade some essences), and of course, seconds after he spawned, some smiter joined my game, killed him, and left with the Anni, nothing I could do.

Guess i should have left as soon as I saw it go from 4 to 5, and created a private game. Hindsight... :(
You could make him spawns in
Stony Field
(or any other unexpected place) then went to
Harrogath
People always go find Eldritch then left. They don't have time to search all Superunique in your game.

Relax and have fun!

fwib 14

Sorceress Europe PC
mockingbirdreal wrote: 1 year ago
fwib wrote: 1 year ago

You could make him spawns in
Stony Field
(or any other unexpected place) then went to
Harrogath
People always go find Eldritch then left. They don't have time to search all Superunique in your game.
Yeah that would've been another good option.
Guess i kinda froze when I saw he actually spawned (never had an encounter with him before), and then the guy joined and went to Eldritch before I had even fully processed what was going on.

All trades are softcore, PC, non-ladder. All prices are negotiable.
When are we popping the Asia one?

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...