Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   5013 views

Description

Hello all, I’m getting a javazon up and running so I can do some good cow farming, as well as outfitting my poison necro, all solo offline. So I need a few
Key
items. Trang gloves and t-gods
Belt

My javazon is level 33 right now and I know there’s a sweet spot for your character level to gamble certain items: I think you should be +- 5 levels of the item level, any more and the chances go down while the price skyrockets.

But should I be -+5 to the regret items treasure class of quality level?

Thanks for all advice.

I do have my 89 sorc with 290mf, but grinding mesh over and over again gets boring...

Can be used to make Runewords:

Nate 534

Switch
Hello all, I’m getting a javazon up and running so I can do some good cow farming, as well as outfitting my poison necro, all solo offline. So I need a few
Key
items. Trang gloves and t-gods
Belt

My javazon is level 33 right now and I know there’s a sweet spot for your character level to gamble certain items: I think you should be +- 5 levels of the item level, any more and the chances go down while the price skyrockets.

Thanks for all advice.

I do have my 89 sorc with 290mf, but grinding mesh over and over again gets boring...
For Javazon you better shop at
Anya
for +2
Javelin
skill +% AR gloves.

Else for those two items as higher char level as better. The sweet spot is for items with low treasure class so given that you are lower level you won't get higher treasure class items in the roll.
Nate wrote: 1 year ago

I'd suggest that you use https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2-drop-calculator to see at what level the chance is highest.
OP

Nate 534

Switch
Thx! Ill take a look!
it is not worth it to gamble for unique items
Have a look here
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofdiablo/c ... in_diablo/

Relax and have fun!
For shopping magic 3/20 Javazon gloves, your friend is Hell
Charsi
@ Level 68.

For crafting rare 2/20 Javazon gloves with ideal affixes, gamble and craft @ Level 82.

At those levels, you have the best odds and eliminate the most undesirable affixes.
OP

Nate 534

Switch
Thanks again! Hopefully I’ll get through nightmare today. And start making my way through hell. Any tips for dealing with lightning immunes? I can’t afford Infinity so I guess a
Lower Resist
Wand
?
For crafting, if you don't want to keep a char at 82 just for the sake of it, just take your highest character (let's say 96) and back-solve what level you should gamble at in order to actually hit the craft button on the 96 with the best efficacy.

Last time I did the math, the gambler needs to be somewhere in the 40's in order for the crafter to be in the mid 90's, if you want the best odds of GG crafted gloves with lowest odds of garbage mods like chance to proc
Ice Bolt
etc.
93 for crafting

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...