Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   274 views

Description

Hi there, can sb tell me the worth of the ring?
I know life > mana but everything else looks kinda good to me..

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi there, can sb tell me the worth of the ring?
I know life > mana but everything else looks kinda good to me..
Looks like a 4-point ring to me, but only one perfect roll (11% all res). If it's a ladder drop, maybe start at
Lo
+? I think non-ladder you might expect
Ohm
. The life leech and str are just barely at the 1-point mark.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
cristobal03 wrote: 1 year ago
Looks like a 4-point ring to me, but only one perfect roll (11% all res). If it's a ladder drop, maybe start at
Lo
+? I think non-ladder you might expect
Ohm
. The life leech and str are just barely at the 1-point mark.
thanks a lot for your comment!
You got a link or keyword to search about 1-point and 4-point stats?

Its a ladder drop and i got an
Ist
offer so i guess thats way under price haha
A good explanation of point-based ring appraisal is available at http://forum.europebattle.net/threads/e ... de.542910/. It isn't always that straightforward, though. For example, I tend to set the 1/2 point range at 50-66% rather than 33-66%. As an example, maximum str on a ring is 20. Anything 14 str or higher is 1 point. The guide I linked would say 7-13 str is 1/2 point. The range I use is 10-13 because that's more likely how buyers view it. Also, that article contains inaccurate information about the max possible value for certain rolls. Like, it says max dex is 15; it is actually 20.

Higher values are always better, of course, but this early into ladder, you can probably get some buyers to look at the raw points regardless of where the rolls resulted within the range. And technically speaking, by the conventional calculation that certain YouTube creators or trade websites use, you have a 4.5 ring (the fire res is 12%, which is over 33% of max 30).

Anyway, hope this helps. If you want to learn more about rare ring appraisal, you should also check out charsifood.com and the old Affixes archive, now split into Prefixes and Suffixes. I also recommend watching YouTube videos on rare ring value and "trophy room" clips where they show 5+ point rings to get a decent idea of what is really worth a lot of D2 currency.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...