Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   5853 views

Description

Im just trying to understand how the break points work and how to read the breakpoint calculations.

For the example shown it seems to indicate that with 0% IAS from equipment I would be at 5.5 FPA as shown on the bottom of the calculator.

However, when I click the "show IAS table" it shows 0% IAS from equipment as 6 FPA. The table shows me I would need 13% IAS from equipment to reach 5.5 and 35 IAS from equipment to reach 5 FPA.

Can anyone help clear this up for me?
Description by Cphills

Can be used to make Runewords:

Im just trying to understand how the break points work and how to read the breakpoint calculations.

For the example shown it seems to indicate that with 0% IAS from equipment I would be at 5.5 FPA as shown on the bottom of the calculator.

However, when I click the "show IAS table" it shows 0% IAS from equipment as 6 FPA. The table shows me I would need 13% IAS from equipment to reach 5.5 and 35 IAS from equipment to reach 5 FPA.

Can anyone help clear this up for me?
There’s a video on YouTube on how to use it properly.
Also it looks like you have 0 in the additional ias slot. Are you running highlord’s or
Laying of Hands
?
Yeah I believe your assumption is correct. You want 35 ias to hit the breakpoint
OP
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
Also it looks like you have 0 in the additional ias slot. Are you running highlord’s or
Laying of Hands
?
Yeah I believe your assumption is correct. You want 35 ias to hit the breakpoint
Hey, thanks for the response. Im running both LOH and Highlords but what I want is to be able to understand these BP calculators. I only used 0% as additional IAS for simplicity.

If I don't click the chart then I get 5.5 FPA with 0% IAS and 5FPA with 10% IAS as seen in the two screen shots. But the chart seems to say something different.

Am I looking at this the wrong way or is the website wrong - 1) Chart is wrong or 2) Display below calculations is wrong ??

Thanks for your response/help
OP
Cphills wrote: 2 years ago
Azer-Archon wrote: 2 years ago
Laying of Hands
?
Hey, thanks for the response. Im running both LOH and Highlords but what I want is to be able to understand these BP calculators. I only used 0% as additional IAS for simplicity.

If I don't click the chart then I get 5.5 FPA with 0% IAS and 5FPA with 10% IAS as seen in the two screen shots. But the chart seems to say something different.

Am I looking at this the wrong way or is the website wrong - 1) Chart is wrong or 2) Display below calculations is wrong ??

Thanks for your response/help

I think the answer is this - the IAS on the chart includes the IAS added to the weapon as well as gear. The website is correct - my bad
Hi, only IAS of the primary weapon counts

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)
OP
Verband wrote: 2 years ago
Hi, only IAS of the primary weapon counts
Thanks for the response.

Any idea how a PB (30% IAS)/PB(30% IAS) would be SLOWER than PB (30% IAS)/CS (0% IAS) ??

I could see if they had the same speed but I don't get how the CS would be faster than PB
As you use indiablo, I suppose you are German. If so, read http://web.archive.org/web/201711012052 ... c192854159

On workdays I am generally available for trade from 19:00 CET to 23:00 CET. Weekends variable.
DON'T ADD ME ON BNET WITHOUT POSTING HERE! I WILL NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM STRANGERS.
On the other hand, add me after you bid ;)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation