Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
11 replies   2373 views

Have you guys considered locking the headers when we scroll?

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

I'm just wondering if the subject has/ is being considered. I keep having to scroll back up to the top to get to another section when I'm doing stuff, and I wondered why the headers aren't just locked at the top regardless.

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm just wondering if the subject has/ is being considered. I keep having to scroll back up to the top to get to another section when I'm doing stuff, and I wondered why the headers aren't just locked at the top regardless.

Beardozer 442Moderator

Sorceress Americas PC
Moved to feedback forum

diablo2.io janitor | Odunga Brotherhood

atari 455

Europe XLinux
As a kind of workaround you can press the home button on the keyboard or click on the up arrow in the bottom right corner to immediately scroll to the top of the page to reach the header.

Schnorki 3189Moderator

PC
On a related note, it'd be great if the side menu on the right also got locked at bottom once you reach the lower bound of it, rather than be scrolled entirely off-screen. :)

Deleted User 632 0

Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
On a related note, it'd be great if the side menu on the right also got locked at bottom once you reach the lower bound of it, rather than be scrolled entirely off-screen. :)
i just turned that thing off to get better view. does people need it anyway?

Schnorki 3189Moderator

PC
Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
i just turned that thing off to get better view. does people need it anyway?
You can turn that off?

I use it quite a bit though. Albeit only for the 'latest discussion' part. That seems to be the only way to jump immediately to the end / new entries of a topic. Unless I'm just being blind and haven't found the other way(s).

Deleted User 632 0

You can turn that off?

I use it quite a bit though. Albeit only for the 'latest discussion' part. That seems to be the only way to jump immediately to the end / new entries of a topic. Unless I'm just being blind and haven't found the other way(s).
yes. just click you're name in the top corner then click hide sidebar.

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC
That seems to be the only way to jump immediately to the end / new entries of a topic. Unless I'm just being blind and haven't found the other way(s).
The little arrow I circled here will jump you to the last reply if you click it. :)

Schnorki 3189Moderator

PC
EnragedN3wb wrote: 2 years ago
That seems to be the only way to jump immediately to the end / new entries of a topic. Unless I'm just being blind and haven't found the other way(s).
The little arrow I circled here will jump you to the last reply if you click it. :)
[2022-04-30] {11;55;27} 001.jpg
Blind it is!
I genuinely never noticed that extra arrow.

Thanks!

EnragedN3wb 187Moderator

PC
Blind it is!

I genuinely never noticed that extra arrow.

Thanks!
It's pretty small, easy to miss. :P

Glad I could help!

Teebling 5832Admin

Europe PC
@Rasalom not on Desktop, no. It's that way already on mobile, but desktop has some weird old code artefacts that make it very hard to change that header section's structure. Sorry. You can use the 'back to top' button in the bottom-right in case you need to jump up to the top again.

OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
@Rasalom not on Desktop, no. It's that way already on mobile, but desktop has some weird old code artefacts that make it very hard to change that header section's structure. Sorry. You can use the 'back to top' button in the bottom-right in case you need to jump up to the top again.
Thanks for the reply. It's nice when you get feedback and interaction from the Devs... unlike some games we won't mention!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...