Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   2328 views

Description

In the 2.4 update details, crop & attached below it tells what would happen to the shared stash.

Can somebody explain this in simpler words w/o me poping a vein?

Can be used to make Runewords:

In the 2.4 update details, crop & attached below it tells what would happen to the shared stash.

Can somebody explain this in simpler words w/o me poping a vein?

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
The way I have read and interpreted this is that from a storage cost perspective (servers (cold storage) on their end), they are not going to persistently enable shared stash beyond a certain "count" or duration of seasons on NL. That is, you will need to transfer items from your "shared stashes" to your "personal" stashes and their respective inventory (mules) ahead of the purging process. This is more about "parked" mules that have items from season 1 that are just sitting their lifeless. If you migrate those items to new characters and new shared stashes those will then persistently remain on a perpetual go-forward.

Ergo, when in doubt, do not leave the trophy room godlies in shared stash. Migrate anything of material value to personal or inventory on your NL characters.

In ladder they will ad a ladder-only shared stash after ladder ends. They talked about that in one of videos. It will be a "read only" stash allowing you to transfer ladder stuff from closed season, to non-ladder.

The way they say with the 1st end 3rd beggining is exactly how it will work.
You will have a whole season to use the "read only" stash, and after season 2 ends, it will get replaced with season 2 read only stash until beggining of 4.. and so on, and so on...
Your 'normal' stash and 'ladder stash' aren't shared, because if they were, you'd be able to start ladder with a full suit of gear, AND you'd be able to use ladder-only items on normal on day 1.

So they're separate.

When the ladder season ends, everything you have on ladder (characters, and gears/currencies) can now be brought to non-ladder (normal gamemode).

New ladder seasons keep happening though, and they also need their stash so you start 'from scratch' if you play them, so your ladder stash will be a temporary thing you can use to bring your gear into 'normal' gamemode.

After a season (a FULL season) this stash will disappear. So you have a few months to get the gear out of it and bring it back to normal.

Extremely short version: When a ladder season ends, make sure to bring your ladder stuff into non-ladder, so it's not lost. But you have months to do it.
OP
Hey Guys

@mishabg @wmalleg @Th3ory

Thanks for taking the time to respond with replies.

So it seems in addition to what we have now (3 tabs of shared stash), with the introduction of Ladder S1 there will also be another 3 Tabs of shared stash for Ladder?

Whatever is still residing in our current shared stashes remain for Non-ladder this weekend.

When Ladder S1 is about to end, those items in the Ladder only shared stash will be deleted automatically.

Did i understand that right? lol.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.
Skaijuice wrote: 2 years ago
When Ladder S1 is about to end, those items in the Ladder only shared stash will be deleted automatically.
there will be an additional read only stash to move items from shared ladder stash to normal non ladder stash

they will get delated before ladder season 3 starts, as it will be overwritten by season 2 read-only stash.
Skaijuice wrote: 2 years ago
So it seems in addition to what we have now (3 tabs of shared stash), with the introduction of Ladder S1 there will also be another 3 Tabs of shared stash for Ladder?

Whatever is still residing in our current shared stashes remain for Non-ladder this weekend.

Did i understand that right? lol.
1. I'm pretty sure we'll get three ladder-only shared stash tabs. After all, the non-ladder shared stash will be unusable while you're on a ladder character.
2. When ladder S2 is about to end, those items in the ladder-only shared stash will be deleted automatically. I believe they said a ladder season will last four months, so after the end of season one, you'll have four months of access to these "archived" read-only shared stash tabs from season one.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...