Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3209 replies   461461 views

Uber Diablo occurrence record keeping (Softcore Non-Ladder)

No data yet

Description

Description by Bisu

Can be used to make Runewords:

Someone is trolling on all 3 regions...

Im not leaving eu serv no matter what lol
mrhandstands wrote: 2 years ago
Someone tell Europe to get themselves together and spawn dclone already! haha
I would like 10 hours later when I get back from work)) It has already happened twice to "catch" Asia like this.
Europe 5/6
Landros wrote: 2 years ago
Europe 5/6
finally...6/6

For next patch, I hope Blizz reduce the number of jordan rings or include bulkathos into the pile.

bsh 0

Europe PC
Did it walk? 1/6 now and I did not have it.

Edit: it did, walk, i missed him lol
bsh wrote: 2 years ago
Did it walk? 1/6 now and I did not have it
EU SC NL did walk, yes - about 3-4 minutes ago
15/10/9 here, rip
bsh wrote: 2 years ago
Did it walk? 1/6 now and I did not have it
Yes, there was a walk. 12/20/10 for me.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
17/15 for me. not bad
20/19/9 - O_O

Spread positivity :)
Fricking hell - I missed the last NA walk because I got kicked just at the 'right' moment and now I missed the EU walk by a minute or so. And both times I was not able to create or join a game for a decent while. Seems like the server has trouble handling so much traffic.
God, really starting to hate that whole Diablo Walk thing.
Anyway I'll go back to bed now - rant end.
20/20/9!!! Thank you, come again!
OP

Bisu 369

PC
Finally finished off DC in all three regions. =)

This EU one feels like the beginning of the end for this wave of non-ladder DC walks.

I expect the future ones will be scarcer, since ladder season 1 will kick off soon, and it is highly likely that more than 1k SOJs have been sacrificed so far.
16/14/10 :D beats 12/14/8 so im happy :)
16/20/8

very nice :)
missed it by half an hour.... who the hell triggered it on a Monday 6 a.m. (CET, GMT+1). I should not have hit the snooze button XD.... waited till 2 in the night yesterday. Let's see if I get to see another walk following days. At least got 3 anni this weekend, which actually satisfies my needs anyway.

btw! Thank you diablo.
Io
and community for running this tracker! Enabled me to get my first annihili ^^

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Bisu wrote: 2 years ago
Finally finished off DC in all three regions. =)

This EU one feels like the beginning of the end for this wave of non-ladder DC walks.

I expect the future ones will be scarcer, since ladder season 1 will kick off soon, and it is highly likely that more than 1k SOJs have been sacrificed so far.
While I agree that ladder might have an impact (depending on how it shifts the market, if at all), I wouldn't base anything on the amount of SoJs that already went. There's more found every day after all and as long as the market is there, folks will keep organizing runs. Even more so because they're now cheaper for them to get started than before, due to pugs trickling things to 2/6, 3/6 or even 4/6 for them.

And considering that Annis still sell like hot cakes for the same pricing I got after the first walk, I dare say the market is indeed still there.

Anni vs. SoJ pricing will even itself out continuously. The real question is what's happening to the RMT pricing of Annis as that would drive the cost/benefit calculations for true farmers. But so long as the rune value remains roughly the same (which it seems to for now), that should translate into similar RMT pricing as well.
Good that i have left the game running. waited for it till 4 am.
15/15/10 - I have better ones, but my ocd love this one soooo much.
I was logged of from bnet…
Still I'm thinking about some timeout in game since 2.4 because kicks appeared only after that.

They are always within 1 hour of afk. Although if I play for several hours without interruption - no problems.

This night I tried @blubaxp glitch and not sent message like @szambodiver advised and was able to kill Diablo just now still being in game. Before that I tried just opened chat - been logged off.
Szambodiver wrote: 2 years ago
I was logged of from bnet…
Maybe try the glitch also next time.
Well, i was in the same game for i believe 8-10 bours at least.
Just created a game in phase 4, Kill everything i wanted to kill (Standard run, Andy, coutess,pits, Sanctuary, travi and meph, Diablo, pindle, nithalak,
Baal
) - then afk in act 5 in town. went to sleep abut 4am, woke up, jumped to spawn DC, moved to 2A to get summons, and killed DC.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...