Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
8 replies   2618 views

Description

Hi everyone, I need your help urgently, to figure out if there is a solution to my problem.. here is the situation :

1) I wanted to do Ubers for the very 1st time of my life
2) I had 3x3
Key
in the stash
3) Near
Larzuk
I cubed 1 set to open 1st portal --> OK
4) Back to stash, I cubed 1 more set to open 2nd portal --> OK
5) Whitout moving a feet, I cubed the final set to open 3rd portal --> NOK ! the 3rd portal opened exactly on the 2nd one, hiding it, so it seems I can't have access to it anymore..

* Is there a tips to fix that ?
or am I screwed ? :O

* WHY on earth red portals mechanic isn't the same than blue ones, which always open next to previous ones ??
Is that a bug sometime happen ?
or is it obvious, eveyone know that and I'm just a simple minded who just lost his 9 keys ? :'(

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hi everyone, I need your help urgently, to figure out if there is a solution to my problem.. here is the situation :

2) I had 3x3
Key
in the stash
3) Near
Larzuk
5) Whitout moving a feet, I cubed the final set to open 3rd portal --> NOK ! the 3rd portal opened exactly on the 2nd one, hiding it, so it seems I can't have access to it anymore..

* WHY on earth red portals mechanic isn't the same than blue ones, which always open next to previous ones ??
or is it obvious, eveyone know that and I'm just a simple minded who just lost his 9 keys ? :'(

Hello, my friend. Stay awhile and.. have a look at my shop ! --> member/tAnK/
tAnK wrote: 2 years ago

2) I had 3x3
Key
in the stash
3) Near
Larzuk

Hi my friend, its sad but its real, its recommended separate them, maybe can u add me and i can try enter in the other, if u want

Good luck :D

I only accept public offers in trade post . Don't PM me with offers please. Thank you.

I play both PC and Nintendo Switch.
tAnK wrote: 2 years ago

2) I had 3x3
Key
in the stash
3) Near
Larzuk

it seems there are no solution, sorri...

I only accept public offers in trade post . Don't PM me with offers please. Thank you.

I play both PC and Nintendo Switch.
You should be able to trade for the other organ. But if you to add me, I can see if I can go in the other portal and get the organ for you.
Also, if you do end up getting stuck with two organs, you can just keep saving up 9 keys and opening one portal at a time. If the first portal you open leads to your missing organ, then you go in and kill it, get your missing organ, open
Uber Tristram
, and save your 6 keys. If the first portal you open doesn't lead to your missing organ, then you just do all three portals and ubers as normal.
OP
Miyitan wrote: 2 years ago
it seems there are no solution, sorri...
Damn sad to read that, but thank you for this quick response my friend ! At least I learn a new thing..

Thx' it is very kind of both of you, but it's my mistake, I have to assume, I will buy some new keys (demotivate to farm them again during hours)
tatarjj wrote: 2 years ago
Also, if you do end up getting stuck with two organs, you can just keep saving up 9 keys and opening one portal at a time. If the first portal you open leads to your missing organ, then you go in and kill it, get your missing organ, open
Uber Tristram
, and save your 6 keys. If the first portal you open doesn't lead to your missing organ, then you just do all three portals and ubers as normal.
Yep you are right, this is smart I should do it like this but.........
........here another thing that I just learned today that I can share with you guys ! (I am ashamed)

--> the "
Diablo's Horn
" + "
Baal
"s Eye" I dropped on the Ground for the screenshot for like 3-5 minutes.. just disappeared somehow !!
Is there a special timer for that or am I cursed tonight ?? ^^' (in cows game, I always see items staying on the Ground like forever)

I guess it's time for me to make a break and go to bed before the envy to throw the computer through the window become to strong ! xD

P.S. : I'm done for today, but if you want to give try, game is "papal/papal", good luck!

I can give you a few keys next time we're both online if you want.
I've heard if you zoom in and/or use old gfx, you can get in sometimes.

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
OP
Zero187 wrote: 2 years ago
I've heard if you zoom in and/or use old gfx, you can get in sometimes.
I tried both of this method but failed !
tatarjj wrote: 2 years ago
I can give you a few keys next time we're both online if you want.
I would be happy to buy you some keys if you have extra :)
So far I have already found 2 Dkey and 1 TKey, motivation is coming back ! :D

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...