Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
2 replies   582 views

Description

I was preparing for a long time for this and finally did it with my summon Necro! I was so nervous at first and my connection has a tendency to interrupt once or twice a day, but everything went just fine. :)

Actually, it was not that hard after all. The only problem was
Baal
, but I guess this is because I'm new to this and couldn't achieve to seperate him properly. A couple of times lost Merc but thanks to cows, I made it.

Gear was standard summon Necro gear, have no Beast yet. Merc was just fine with Obedience, Duress and GFace. With +3 SS
Coronet
, Amulet and Necro head tried to maximize skellies and revives and everything was as smooth as possible.

Also, I'd like to thank this community. Such a beautiful atmosphere here and I learned a lot.

Side not: I wasn't so sure whether it's possible or not, but I was ancious about the DClone appearance, like asking my self "what happens if he walks while I'm in UTristram?" but he didn't. He just waited for me to complete the Ubers and then walked, so I got a torch and anni within 15 minutes or so. :)

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was preparing for a long time for this and finally did it with my summon Necro! I was so nervous at first and my connection has a tendency to interrupt once or twice a day, but everything went just fine. :)

Actually, it was not that hard after all. The only problem was
Baal
, but I guess this is because I'm new to this and couldn't achieve to seperate him properly. A couple of times lost Merc but thanks to cows, I made it.

Gear was standard summon Necro gear, have no Beast yet. Merc was just fine with Obedience, Duress and GFace. With +3 SS
Coronet
, Amulet and Necro head tried to maximize skellies and revives and everything was as smooth as possible.

Also, I'd like to thank this community. Such a beautiful atmosphere here and I learned a lot.

Side not: I wasn't so sure whether it's possible or not, but I was ancious about the DClone appearance, like asking my self "what happens if he walks while I'm in UTristram?" but he didn't. He just waited for me to complete the Ubers and then walked, so I got a torch and anni within 15 minutes or so. :)

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Schnorki 3188Moderator

PC
Congrats!

As for your worst case scenario:
No, it can't happen. DClone only replaces super uniques. All of the ubers and mini-ubers are considered bosses and won't be replaced. There's no other super uniques in those zones either. So even if you're mid-run, you can just finish up and find your clone afterwards.
OP
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
Congrats!

As for your worst case scenario:
No, it can't happen. DClone only replaces super uniques. All of the ubers and mini-ubers are considered bosses and won't be replaced. There's no other super uniques in those zones either. So even if you're mid-run, you can just finish up and find your clone afterwards.
Thanks for the clearing, new day, new knowledge. :)

* I trade both ladder and non-ladder, please check before asking.
* All my trades are for runes, keys (especially KoT and KoH) and essences!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation