Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   725 views

Description

Thanks to the update in 2.4 and the help of the tracker on this site, I was able to nab my first ever [legit actually online] Dclone... While at work none-the-less on a PC that can barely handle the game on low graphics. I actually managed to have one spawn before on Americas but was on my blizzard sorceress and crashed as soon as he loaded in and couldn't get back into the game.

It's a good feeling, I was too young to really understand D2 when it was out originally, now I'm using D2R as a kind of "make up" session to do all the things I never figured out as a kid.

Rolled 11/18/9 on the anni so not awful on the res/exp.

Can be used to make Runewords:

clccc 12

Sorceress Americas PC
Thanks to the update in 2.4 and the help of the tracker on this site, I was able to nab my first ever [legit actually online] Dclone... While at work none-the-less on a PC that can barely handle the game on low graphics. I actually managed to have one spawn before on Americas but was on my blizzard sorceress and crashed as soon as he loaded in and couldn't get back into the game.

It's a good feeling, I was too young to really understand D2 when it was out originally, now I'm using D2R as a kind of "make up" session to do all the things I never figured out as a kid.

Rolled 11/18/9 on the anni so not awful on the res/exp.

Bisu 369

PC
Congrats on your first DC kill!

Enjoy the Anni =)
I join in your gratitude. With the help of the tracker of this site and comments on the forum (I left the game open, and when he came, I already knew where to go and where to look for him) yesterday I saw a clone of Diablo for the first time in many years of the game and got my first Anni (before that I saw him only in pictures and videos on YouTube). My paladin easily coped with a clone of diablo, although I did not know his strength and was already ready to
Shout
on this forum "save, help someone." My Anni is 20/12/6. In any case, I would be happy even with the most minimal indicators. Now I hope to see
Diablo Clone
again in the next few days and get another Anni for my friend, who has also never had one in many years in the game.
Congrats! I also got my first D Clone kill last weekend. I played as a kid, but I stopped before D Clone was a thing and never got a chance to defeat it as a kid.

I got a 20/14/7 for my first self found anni.

Active on D2R most evenings Pacific Standard Time

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation