Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   6177 views

Description

Before 2.4 I usually got at least 1 set item from hell
Andariel
, often two and/or a unique. Now I got nothing three time in a row. Is this bad luck or was the bug fixed that let
Andariel
do quest drops all the time?

Can be used to make Runewords:

Before 2.4 I usually got at least 1 set item from hell
Andariel
, often two and/or a unique. Now I got nothing three time in a row. Is this bad luck or was the bug fixed that let
Andariel
do quest drops all the time?
are quest drops an actual thing? i have an enchantress that hasnt done act 1 hell that I was gonna use for said "quest drops" but I often find myself just looking for runes anyway.

That said, I did just kill her and got a single rare item

Khegan 376

If the Andy bug was fixed, then she would be dropping gold as part of her non-quest TC rewards. I've been doing quite a few runs since the patch went live and didn't notice anything unusual.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
I think Quest 'glitch' is still very much a thing - unless I just didn't explicitly see it called out anywhere in all of the updates/patches. When in doubt take her portal not yours, walk right to
Warriv
and you are golden. I just did a few searches and I am seeing inconsistent opinions on the matter saying yes and no...

But i think the bug still exists, but what you do is make the game with the character that has the quest, and then have a secondary character kill all of the bosses - in that event, the general "quest" bug exists in that sense as well so there is a legit fundamental option even if the original 1:1 player bug was patched.

I just ran it few times and didn't drop any gold. Bug not fixed. Cheers
OP
I did a couple more runs and am pretty sure that I do not get quest drops any more. Gold and
Arrows
were in the mix. Maybe the update fixed my loot table, but it is still possible to create the bug after 2.4. I don't know. But thanks for the feedback to everyone,

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
I just confirmed with a few people that the bug was indeed actually patched, but to counterbalance the drop table was adjusted as a new feature. But what I described above still holds true if you used the double character bug model of course.

Khegan 376

Th3ory wrote: 2 years ago
I just confirmed with a few people that the bug was indeed actually patched, but to counterbalance the drop table was adjusted as a new feature. But what I described above still holds true if you used the double character bug model of course.
Is there an updated TC for Andy that can be viewed? I'm very curious to see what exactly changed.

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Khegan wrote: 2 years ago
Is there an updated TC for Andy that can be viewed? I'm very curious to see what exactly changed.
According to Shadow, the Devs said it in one of the interviews if he "iirc". Maybe it becomes public or available from databases. Maybe we need to go back and scour the Llama interviews....

Does this work for all bosses? Open a game with a fresh act 1 hell character, join with another to kill everything and you get improved loot tables for act bosses?
This game has and always had very poor drop rate, where you have to farm one boss 1000 times to actually get any interesting items. They could leave her as it is with quest TC bug :D
Just did a couple of runs.. I don't know what any of you guys are talking about, but she is very much still bugged... Afaik you don't even have to do anything to bug her now, but where you got the idea that she isn't bugged anymore, I have no idea...
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago
Does this work for all bosses? Open a game with a fresh act 1 hell character, join with another to kill everything and you get improved loot tables for act bosses?
it's a bit harder now that the game disappears right after you leave

Th3ory 420

Paladin Americas PC
Katonda wrote: 2 years ago
yes this still should work - you would make the game with the character that already has the quest completed, and then the secondary character without the quests to "Bug". So if you wanted Andy bugging non stop you would Kill with the A1 character, but eventually as you progress you would basically "
Baal
" Bug which is the most common in this example where you don't get
Baal
quest and they get last hit etc.

So, is the suggestion that a char that clears Andy quest for the first time after 2.4 launched won't be able to quest bug? Been running her as part of my normal MF cycle and there is zero change after 2.4 compared to before.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...