Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   2197 views

Description

now max 500. blizz should just remove the quantity on them. what is the point? with this high quantity they should at least add some decent stats on those that you can find from monsters. or they might as well remove them as a drop. personally i think finding a magic and unique quiver would be pretty cool.
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

Deleted User 632 0

now max 500. blizz should just remove the quantity on them. what is the point? with this high quantity they should at least add some decent stats on those that you can find from monsters. or they might as well remove them as a drop. personally i think finding a magic and unique quiver would be pretty cool.
Severance:
Blade
of Darkness. Poison
Arrows
. I remember gathering them one by one after every fight, that's how much I cherished them.

Hope they do implement something like what you're suggesting down the road.
Two-handed builds are already at disadvantage. Turning quivers into proper stat sticks would decrease that gap.
Many mods and even D3 feature magic quivers, so it'd be nice to have them in D2 as well.
I have to agree, i never understand why there are no magic or even rare
Arrows
/belts. Most of D2 mods add them and it's a nice view when a shiny yellow
Arrows
drop. It would support Amazon that is alrdy low tier character, overpowered by Assassin, Necromancer, Sorceress or Paladin.

White basic
Arrows
/belts - unlimited quantity, but magic, rare or even unique ones would get limited quantity. Lets say 500-1000. Ofc some uniques would get ''replenishes quantity'' affix on them too.

Anyway it won't ever happen, it's too bold a change for Blizzard. With some patches and more changes D2 could be really refreshed title and many veteran players would come back to the game and buy Resurrected just to play this new meta and enjoy the game as they did 20 years ago.

Also many elite items don't have their unique equivalent. Lets say
Diamond Mail
or
Lacquered Plate
. Many times when I find rare
Lacquered Plate
or any other elite rare item with triple durability, I always think like ''damn, if there was unique equivalent, i would get it''.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...