Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
14 replies   6298 views

Description

I tried killing with Blizzard Sorceress got killed so i recover body and use my precious reset with lightning build with Infinity and all, killed again. there is no safety with sorceress die so fast. i have 9 keys and want to put the ubers down but this time didn't want to go unprepared.
If anyone knows how to do it with builds and top and also budget gears, guide me that be very appreciated.

;- i already completed ubers with smiter and tesladin build. and sorceress is my second character lvl90 with 19/16 sorc torch. and my end goal is finish ubers with every class.
Description by Mines

Can be used to make Runewords:

I tried killing with Blizzard Sorceress got killed so i recover body and use my precious reset with lightning build with Infinity and all, killed again. there is no safety with sorceress die so fast. i have 9 keys and want to put the ubers down but this time didn't want to go unprepared.
If anyone knows how to do it with builds and top and also budget gears, guide me that be very appreciated.

;- i already completed ubers with smiter and tesladin build. and sorceress is my second character lvl90 with 19/16 sorc torch. and my end goal is finish ubers with every class.
Mines wrote: 2 years ago

I'm not sure the ubers can be defeated without crushing blow and open wounds/cannot heal.

That means for any skill based character, your merc needs to do the heavy lifting.

Asha 345

Sorceress Europe PC
Same story. Back in november, this sorc of mine acquired a meat to open uber trist, jumped in - and got f@ked hard'n'deep (meph it was). Learned my lesson, sold all damn remainin keys, and never looked back. Besides - why bother with uber event? I'll better browse torch shops, and grab the one/two I choose. It costs HR? Okay - got plenty from trades anyway πŸ™‚
To each his own, I'd say. Smiter workhorses kick the torches, other players browse the shops - and pay the price without riskin their butts πŸ₯‚

moot11 117

Americas PC
I've done it with
Frenzy
bard, Fury druid and pure summon necro. I think kicksin can do it just fine but never tried.
sorc would be very tricky, probably need to try some melee build with a lot of gear swapping for different bosses
OP
That's Sad, i want to do ubers with every class thats my end goal. Looks like i have to skip this one and go for the necromancer.
I didn't got what i want but thx all.
That's Sad, i want to do ubers with every class thats my end goal. Looks like i have to skip this one and go for the necromancer.
Werebear
sorc can do uber.
Fire sorc could before they fixed the bug with firewall.

Relax and have fun!

Schnorki 3183Moderator

PC
I dare say you hit the hardest part here. Or rather, the most unforgiving.

Pally: Just faceroll with
Smite
Barb:
Frenzy
is easy enough with decent gear.
Assa: Kicksin is equally easy with decent gear.
Necro: Summoner is a classic.
Druid: Summoner is a bit cumbersome but definitely capable come 2.4, geared shifter probably works now (though I admittedly never tried that one).
Zon: Annoying AF but can be done with a bowzon now, even more so come 2.4.
Impale
changes should make it comparatively easy as a
Spear
-zon come 2.4 (given the right gear).

Sorc.. is possible. Pre-nerf firewall made very short work of ubers. With that gone, you need to look at other gimmick builds that manage to drop the necessary damage fast enough to not die. It is still possible with CB for example but is fairly unforgiving, both in terms of gear and in terms of execution. Alternatively, you could turn yourself immortal and slowly (very slowly..) widdle down the ubers. That always works but it is just beyond annoying imo (simply due to how slow it is).
Or you go bear and just plow through them but I'm not sure that still counts as a sorc tbh.
OP
ya bearsorc doesn't feel like sorceress, good to know it possible. i heard Fury druid also do ubers, is it true ?
ya bearsorc doesn't feel like sorceress, good to know it possible. i heard Fury druid also do ubers, is it true ?
Any martial build that has crushing blow & open wounds can theoretically uber.
Yeah I did with wearbear sorc- you just need Infinity, dual dreams, COH and a Beast so no biggy.

But pretty sure you could do with
Zeal
enchantress sorceress as well. Ideally with dual dreams but possibly without.

You can still get 50ish CB from guillams and gore riders, so that is enough.
Key
is to have very high level and heaps of Attack rating as just hitting ubers can be a mission with sorc.

Just have a crack. You obviously have a other chars to come finish the job if you dont succeed and can easily trade torch for another keyset...

When i did wearbear sorc i had to use crushing blow for
Mephisto
but just relied on very high damage from dual dreams and
Enchant
(with Infinity merc) for all the others- meph is light immune and unaffected by infinitys
Conviction
Btw, 2.4 may be nerfing the hell out of wearbear sorc due to ias calc changes so if you want to go down that path may need to get a move on...

y2kid 109

PC
Are you on the 2.4 PTR solo? If yes,
Enchant
sorc can do it with the new Act 5 merc. If no, you _can_ do it with a good
Meteor
sorc and a tanky merc.
Meteor
seems to be the only ability that has enough dmg to make for the regen that ubers have. Also, the bear sorc as suggested is very much possible, but as you say it is not quite a sorc build. I like the idea, I've done ubers with all classes and sorc is by far the hardest. Gl tho!

y2k#2833 on Bnet
y2kid#1811 on Discord
It was possible, done in 2008.

Here it is explained how he did it, if you are not german, use google translate?

https://planetdiablo.eu/forum/threads/u ... d.1395065/

Take this potion of LUCK

You play in a different language and want to trade an item with the name "Brennender Riesenzauber der VerstΓΌmmelung"?
Use the Baaltor tool to translate it into "Burning Grand Charm of Maiming"
You can for sure do the mini-ubers with
Blaze
sorc, not sure about uber trist, maybe with Infinity and some luck.
Uber Baal
has 115 Fire Res. With Infinity it is now 98.
So it is technically posssible but good luck keeping your merc alive.
That is why Infinity is, from 2.4, can be made in
Spear
to helps amazon do uber

Relax and have fun!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...