Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
5 replies   1166 views

Description

I was wondering which magic find stacks to when you start using the
Find Item
on the corpses? i.e. am i good to hork with the off-hand for more faster cast rate, or should I still use the main gear (6 isted
Phase Blade
) for a 'better chance' of finding the item?

does it matter at all, provided that the main kill has happened with the higher magic find gear?
Description by Teebling

Can be used to make Runewords:

I was wondering which magic find stacks to when you start using the
Find Item
on the corpses? i.e. am i good to hork with the off-hand for more faster cast rate, or should I still use the main gear (6 isted
Phase Blade
) for a 'better chance' of finding the item?

does it matter at all, provided that the main kill has happened with the higher magic find gear?
If you're only killing uniques, you can hork with the 6×
Ist
PB. Always hork with the FCR switch after killing champions and minions. Your current MF at the time of the item generation is what matters, i.e. horking on swap will have different unique/set/rare/magic odds.

I personally prefer to ALWAYS hork with double Wizzy/HotO. Low cast rate horking slows the pace of the gameplay too much in my opinion.
OP
iamergo wrote: 2 years ago
If you're only killing uniques, you can hork with the 6×
Ist
PB. Always hork with the FCR switch after killing champions and minions. Your current MF at the time of the item generation is what matters, i.e. horking on swap will have different unique/set/rare/magic odds.

I personally prefer to ALWAYS hork with double Wizzy/HotO. Low cast rate horking slows the pace of the gameplay too much in my opinion.
alrighty, makes sense, thanks for your reply... yeah double wizzspike with 105 (110 actually) fcr is much more satisfying :)
Ossuarium wrote: 2 years ago
double wizzspike with 105 (110 actually) fcr is much more satisfying :)
Oh, yeah. I'll sometimes seal-pop CS and hork the remaining bodies for a change of pace. Neat little trick: if CS isn't populated densely, you can open a town portal near a particularly large clump of live monsters and proceed to finish off the CS and do the pop — the TP acts as a quazi player presence and the area immediately surrounding it will have more corpses lying around for you to speed-hork after the pop. If CS is populated densely, the TP will have little to no effect, as the maximum number of corpses will be spread somewhat evenly across CS.
OP
iamergo wrote: 2 years ago
Ossuarium wrote: 2 years ago
double wizzspike with 105 (110 actually) fcr is much more satisfying :)
Oh, yeah. I'll sometimes seal-pop CS and hork the remaining bodies for a change of pace. Neat little trick: if CS isn't populated densely, you can open a town portal near a particularly large clump of live monsters and proceed to finish off the CS and do the pop — the TP acts as a quazi player presence and the area immediately surrounding it will have more corpses lying around for you to speed-hork after the pop. If CS is populated densely, the TP will have little to no effect, as the maximum number of corpses will be spread somewhat evenly across CS.
didn't know that TP trick, thanks a lot for sharing!

btw, is the most effective use of
Find Item
going by holding the right mouse button - i feel it's that way for me, as if I spam it I end up picking up the stuff I am horking out haha; it basically acts like the left button/run functionality it seems?
Yeah, holding and mousing over in the direction of unhorked corpses is the way to go!

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation