Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
13 replies   1767 views

Description

I think blizzard has mixed eras when designing the characters, Diablo 2 it's clearly a medieval context and I don't think medieval people wear 21st century "underpants" like the design of amazon or sorceress

I think they should modify it, i think the image on the right, its the right design according the medieval era

Leave comments about what you guys think

Can be used to make Runewords:

I think blizzard has mixed eras when designing the characters, Diablo 2 it's clearly a medieval context and I don't think medieval people wear 21st century "underpants" like the design of amazon or sorceress

I think they should modify it, i think the image on the right, its the right design according the medieval era

Leave comments about what you guys think

Teebling 5850Admin

Europe PC
I literally couldn't care less tbh.

Such a minor detail. Have you looked at mods? They exist for things like this.

Once my Zon got decked out in her CoH
Archon Plate
, underpants really weren't that big of a deal.

Besides, this is a medieval fantasy world, full of magic, and I have heard of magic underwear, so it fits. No pun intended. Further, if you are looking to sneak a peek at a little skin, I'd say look elsewhere. If they wanted to go full true to medieval, we all know what isn't well groomed, and they would need to make the Zon and Sorc look like they had the Druid in a leg lock. ::Shudder::

Schnorki 3203Moderator

PC
The game is set in a fantasy environment, not a historically accurate medieval one. At least I dare say that the average medieval cleric didn't go around pretending to be Thor, throwing their hammers at herds of bloodcrazed cows. Then again... :D

Either way, even if it were, I would go out on a limb and say that even back then, there was women looking to show off their legs and opting for something other than full-legged cloth medieval granny panties.
OP
we should suggest this idea to blizzard, answering some answers above, "indirectly" we all know that 80% of games community are males and we play something mostly for some female characters sexiness i think

Deleted User 632 0

It could have been worse. in wow they censored paintings of women by turning them into fruit.
So, I love this discussion. It is civil, on topic, with some insights, and a little humor. A shining example of why this forum is great and refreshing departure from other discussion boards.

All that said, I would much rather they fix the Zon
Dodge
lock bug (they claim it is fixed in 2.4) or the
Baal
physical damage bug, or chat bugs or...

27 hours later

...as well as just overall code optimization to take the strain off the servers and our computes, THEN maybe work historically/fantasy realm accurate under-britches immplementation.
so.... while we're on this topic, I demand that we get back the classic
Andariel
look in glorious HD
OP
LOL firstly thx for the adorable comments, we have too much suggestions for blizzard, mainly the topic in this thread about character design and others
Udyret wrote: 2 years ago
It could have been worse. in wow they censored paintings of women by turning them into fruit.

Now see, this is an example of why I could never work in video games. Or really in most businesses. I would have made the fruit bowl like management asked for, but would have included a banana and two oranges in a suggestively placed arrangement. Or maybe two cantaloupes drizzled with glaze. "Leaker, you're FIRED!"
Bring back the sorc showing a little underboob like in her original outfit.
OP
please, we should share this thread to blizzard
swamp12 wrote: 2 years ago
please, we should share this thread to blizzard
I don't know if that is really a good idea. I am sure there would be a lot of Blizz folks very depressed to see that this is the type of fan playing their games. Then again, it might be a welcome break from the other demands levied at Blizzard with far more Malice and far more spelling and grammar mistakes.

Teebling 5850Admin

Europe PC
Yeah locking this thread now. I didn't like it at the beginning, and I don't like it now.

This reminds me of early 2021 when the game was announced and every dweeb crying tears about not seeing enough pelvis or butt on the character designs, or the amazon's face.

If you are for real and not trolling us OP, then use a mod, like I mentioned in my first response. No need to clamour in here asking for Blizz's attention.

Locked.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...