Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
9 replies   1072 views

Description

Is there a way to be able to filter "Trade" postings by server-region +/ platform as well -- within the "Browse Trades" page? I see lots of EU server posts, not many NA or others..
Description by Skully8888

Can be used to make Runewords:

Is there a way to be able to filter "Trade" postings by server-region +/ platform as well -- within the "Browse Trades" page? I see lots of EU server posts, not many NA or others..
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
Multi-filtering, including region and platform, now available with the new browse trades feature as of 1.37.

Schnorki 3198Moderator

PC
I believe region isn't an option there but platform filtering is already available:
Do keep in mind that you can join games cross-region in D2:R. Between that and many folks playing in shifted/extended time slots that overlap with other time zones, you typically end up successful with cross-region trades as well so you don't normally have to limit yourself to NA.

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
Skully8888 wrote: 2 years ago
New patch dropping soon that will allow you to multi filter in the browse trades section. Regions will be there, but like Schnork said they are less relevant because you can trade across regions.

OP
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago
I believe region isn't an option there but platform filtering is already available:

image.png

Do keep in mind that you can join games cross-region in D2:R. Between that and many folks playing in shifted/extended time slots that overlap with other time zones, you typically end up successful with cross-region trades as well so you don't normally have to limit yourself to NA.
Newb here with how D2:R works.. cross-region joining is... only available to friends-listed joins?
OP
Teebling wrote: 2 years ago
New patch dropping soon that will allow you to multi filter in the browse trades section. Regions will be there, but like Schnork said they are less relevant because you can trade across regions.
Thanks
Schnorki wrote: 2 years ago

image.png

Newb here with how D2:R works.. cross-region joining is... only available to friends-listed joins?
Yes, so if a trade is working out and you add thier battle.net, you can trade with them.

Online mostly between the hours of 7pm to 12am EST ( US)
You can also change the region you’re playing by clicking on the little globe icon next to the play button on Bnet.
You can pick any region there (EU, NA or Asia) so you don’t even need to add people on Bnet, just change to the game region.

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
Multi-filtering, including region and platform, now available with the new browse trades feature as of 1.37.
This post was marked as the best answer.

Could you please give us the default setting at the search function that we got at the "new trade" function? That would help (me, hopefully others too) a lot! :)

Teebling 5849Admin

Europe PC
Felstroll wrote: 2 years ago
Could you please give us the default setting at the search function that we got at the "new trade" function? That would help (me, hopefully others too) a lot! :)
Just click 'Default Filters'.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...