Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
33 replies   3640 views

Description

Can be used to make Runewords:

I'm experiencing the issue throughout multiple websites, I'm not sure whether the player base is just waiting for ladder or player count has just dwindled
Personally ive been only seeking for perfect and very rare items, i have all i need and i dont bother to trade the stuff i find.

Also ive been using traderie a lot because finding specific stats on items is easier there. Just my personal experience which probably explains a few of the players behavior
I have noticed as well, but it doesn't concern me since (as a few people have pointed out) the D2 economy tends to be seasonal. Trading will rebound.

I have been thinking recently, though, that the marketplace might benefit from some management to cull the excessive supply. In the real world, what's going on now at d2.io would probably be deflationary. If I have an item that approaches 100 views but no offers, I let it expire (or straight delete it). I don't know how many other sellers do that.

I think I've seen enough of @Teebling's posts to correctly assume they prefer fewer market controls not more, but something like a cap on the number of bumps for a trade that has no posts except the OP might help? There are obviously ways to game that approach, but I'm not sure all sellers are being realistic about demand, which definitely depresses trade.

All prices negotiable. BIN always wins. Americas (Pacific), but int'l trade times can be arranged.
In game traffic probably will also increase not only when the ladder season drops but also when they drop act 6. Which I personally believe Blizzard is working on a act 6 and I'm assuming will be coming out some time this year.

Reflections In A
Diamond
Eye
BlazeXo wrote: 2 years ago
In game traffic probably will also increase not only when the ladder season drops but also when they drop act 6. Which I personally believe Blizzard is working on a act 6 and I'm assuming will be coming out some time this year.
The odds of Act 6 for D2R being made are virtually zero. It makes absolutely no sense Lore-wise OR business-wise.
They could probably add a mapping system somewhere down the road, but an actual full act? No, that would be idiotic.

apsus 29

Europe PC
cristobal03 wrote: 2 years ago
I have noticed as well, but it doesn't concern me since (as a few people have pointed out) the D2 economy tends to be seasonal. Trading will rebound.

I have been thinking recently, though, that the marketplace might benefit from some management to cull the excessive supply. In the real world, what's going on now at d2.io would probably be deflationary. If I have an item that approaches 100 views but no offers, I let it expire (or straight delete it). I don't know how many other sellers do that.

I think I've seen enough of @Teebling's posts to correctly assume they prefer fewer market controls not more, but something like a cap on the number of bumps for a trade that has no posts except the OP might help? There are obviously ways to game that approach, but I'm not sure all sellers are being realistic about demand, which definitely depresses trade.
same here most of the times w8ing for some views or if a week passes and nothing happens it goes in the FREE DROPS HERE session normal games.
But most players now wait for the Ladder some even play still old d2 till ladders starts :S

Check all stashes. Don't forget to trust...
All items in can be sold for runes... Sols
Perfect Gems
Amethysts Rubys Rals etc
If it's a deal add me we trade in-game.

bs21 19

Paladin Americas PC
Ladder and 2.4 will pick things back up! I too noticed less volume.
Always seems to pick up nice on Saturdays!! :)

When I'm not slaying demons, I'm usually out hiking mountains.
All loot is pointless until ladder starts.

Besides there's a huge entrance requirement for entering the market. Nobody has the runes, required for purchasing any worthy items.

That's why all my stash is always cheap and on sale for
Perfect Gems
)

All trades\offers are closed within 24H (UTC +3). Make an offer if you can accept delivery in that time.
No PM trading, leave a comment in trade only pls. Pls post a link to trade after adding me in BNet.
subaridji wrote: 2 years ago

Besides there's a huge entrance requirement for entering the market. Nobody has the runes, required for purchasing any worthy items.

Perfect Gems
)
1. Ladders don't last forever. Following your logic, all ladder loot is objectively pointless six weeks into a ladder and could be argued to be pointless by definition (all game loot in all games).
2. It's quite the opposite. You can buy something like full Tal Rasha's Wrappings for 2
Ist
, which can be earned by collecting and selling
Perfect Gems
over a day or two.
3. Your stash is 100% trash that's not worth even
Perfect Gems
iamergo wrote: 2 years ago

Perfect Gems
)
1. Ladders don't last forever. Following your logic, all ladder loot is objectively pointless six weeks into a ladder and could be argued to be pointless by definition (all game loot in all games).
2. It's quite the opposite. You can buy something like full Tal Rasha's Wrappings for 2
Ist
, which can be earned by collecting and selling
Perfect Gems
over a day or two.
3. Your stash is 100% trash that's not worth even
Perfect Gems
Don't know what to expect from ladder. We'll see.
Are you serious about 1-2 days? I've seen trades like 40 Perfect ametysts for
Ist
. Can you show how to get that amount over a day?
My stash is a 100% miracle for those, who don't wanna waste too much time for desired items. Come back later, maybe there will be something you were looking for!

All trades\offers are closed within 24H (UTC +3). Make an offer if you can accept delivery in that time.
No PM trading, leave a comment in trade only pls. Pls post a link to trade after adding me in BNet.
Are you serious about 1-2 days? I've seen trades like 40 Perfect ametysts for
Ist
. Can you show how to get that amount over a day?
If you type in
Perfect Amethyst
in the Price Check section, you'll see that people buy 15-18 perfect amethysts for 1
Ist

Schnorki 3182Moderator

PC
Ladder doesn't invalidate current loot. There's plenty of people who couldn't care less about ladder.

But yeah, most low loot has become just about worthless by now, simply because hardly anyone still needs any of it (if they ever did to begin with). As a result, if you're focusing on meph runs or similar, trying to sell every pointless and largely worthless piece of gear he drops, you'll probably be at it for quite a while before you find enough to amount to actual value. If you ever manage to sell any of those pieces at all that is. Judging by your stash, you seem to mainly fall into that category which makes your discontent understandable.

That having been said, trading is still easy enough to get into. Maybe even easier as a "starting buyer" because most of the stuff you would then still need has become so amazingly cheap.

Just focus on currency to get started, rather than praying for one of the very few uniques still worth anything. Gems are very easy and fast to farm just by running council for a while which coincidentally also tends to yield decent runes along the way. Similarly, farming countess instead gets you a decent starting rune balance quite quickly and would probably allow you to get enough for a full set of all but the top-tier gear within just a couple hours. And if you're bored of that, get into
Key
farming and start selling unid torches (or even just keys).

Sure, you won't farm enough to trade for a high griphon's or a top-end runeword (eni, Infinity, ..) or the like within a few hours (unless you're just extremely lucky) but that's nothing to complain about..there's a reason those pieces are as expensive as they are. The rarity (and hence pricing) is very much by design and intended.
All very valid points.

This is largely the Pattern weeks prior to a reset.

The established ones have near complete characters or builds and just want perfects or everything. That's their motivation to continue.

Those that started late will benefit from even cheaper mid tier items. But with lesser players, their interest may fall off.

Offer if price not stated
Mines wrote: 2 years ago
If you like health,
String of Ears
is much better option. 8% Life Stolen Per Hit loved it on my hamerdian. Spiral hammer on large group of enemies you fully healed.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation