Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
6 replies   1638 views

Description

I’m playing hardcore. This morning I had a discussion with a guy from
Chaos Sanctuary
on Discord.

This was about a 10 max dam/65 ar/36 life grand charm and a 36 ar/18 life small charm. I was a bit surprised that the value of these melee charms is so different between softcore and hardcore. In softcore, correct me if I’m wrong the GC probably worths
Jah
to
Ber
and that SC may be
Ohm
to
Lo
? But in hardcore it looks like no one is even interested. The guy who discussed this with me offered 3
Ist
for the 10/65/36 GC, I would rather use it on myself than selling it.

Is it because these melee charms are only used for dueling so their value is low in hardcore? Since the ladder is coming soon, and I’m gonna start with Barb in hardcore, I just want to know what kind of charms I should collect to get rich soon, maybe only defensive ones (life/all res/single res), mf/gf and skillers?

Can be used to make Runewords:

I’m playing hardcore. This morning I had a discussion with a guy from
Chaos Sanctuary
on Discord.

This was about a 10 max dam/65 ar/36 life grand charm and a 36 ar/18 life small charm. I was a bit surprised that the value of these melee charms is so different between softcore and hardcore. In softcore, correct me if I’m wrong the GC probably worths
Jah
to
Ber
and that SC may be
Ohm
to
Lo
? But in hardcore it looks like no one is even interested. The guy who discussed this with me offered 3
Ist
for the 10/65/36 GC, I would rather use it on myself than selling it.

Is it because these melee charms are only used for dueling so their value is low in hardcore? Since the ladder is coming soon, and I’m gonna start with Barb in hardcore, I just want to know what kind of charms I should collect to get rich soon, maybe only defensive ones (life/all res/single res), mf/gf and skillers?

Play d2 forever
If they're mainly used for dueling they're obviously not going to fetch the same price in HC, as you said.

I also think the market generally is not as mature in HC.

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
There is a very low amount of mid/high runes in HC open market. Most of it is reserved to friends circles, groups, secret societies etc.

Darbon wrote: 2 years ago
There is a very low amount of mid/high runes in HC open market. Most of it is reserved to friends circles, groups, secret societies etc.
lolwut
this is simply not true.

Teebling 5827Admin

Europe PC
This is secondary to your question OP but why would you be interested in the values now with a view to using them on ladder now? You won't be able to transfer items from Non-Ladder to Ladder. If this was not your intention then sorry for misunderstanding.

Darbon 120

Paladin Europe PC
gloomy wrote: 2 years ago
Darbon wrote: 2 years ago
lolwut
this is simply not true.
I had a lot troubles in breaking
Ber
or
Jah
to mide runes , had to sell it for items like torches annis etc nobody had at least softcore price set of runes for me in 2+ weeks and i got desperate offering a single high rune in game and on couple trading sites at the same time

There is some truth to this.

I would never pay as high (as softcore prices) for elite charms for several reasons.

1) The amount of HC players that intend to PVP are very low when compared to the SC player base.

2) In HC PVP, you have to expect to die eventually. Just standing inside the
Blood Moor
is a major risk in a PVP game. (due to BM griefers etc.)

Of course, this is just an opinion, but I believe HC PVPers are smarter to spend more on better gear and spend less on charms. (at least gear can be recovered after Death)

If you have a GG PVP charm in HC, the buyer market will be significantly smaller than in SC.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...