Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
10 replies   2851 views

Description

I am thinking at ladder start to make a
Frenzy
(gold,mf) barbarian.I googled and seems i cant find some answers for some of my questions.I saw some videos that use merc to kill the mobs but i prefer to kill them myself. Also my plan is to stop quests at
Travincal
.So here are some questions:

1.Is viable from start, to get to hell
Travincal
and just farm that all the time and dont bother to finish rest of the acts?

2.I asume that over time you get alot of gold,and if i want to gamble it will it, what level should i start doing it?

3.Is not a waste of gold if i gamble at levels 70-80?

4.Will self found work if i dont finish the rest of the acts?Or i will need to do them also?

5.Is this a good idea?

I should mention i will be playing solo .Any other tips or ideas are welcomed,if i have any other questions i will reply here

Can be used to make Runewords:

I am thinking at ladder start to make a
Frenzy
(gold,mf) barbarian.I googled and seems i cant find some answers for some of my questions.I saw some videos that use merc to kill the mobs but i prefer to kill them myself. Also my plan is to stop quests at
Travincal
.So here are some questions:

Travincal

2.I asume that over time you get alot of gold,and if i want to gamble it will it, what level should i start doing it?

4.Will self found work if i dont finish the rest of the acts?Or i will need to do them also?

5.Is this a good idea?

I should mention i will be playing solo .Any other tips or ideas are welcomed,if i have any other questions i will reply here

Zebot 70

Paladin Americas PC
Travincal

Don’t know answer. I don’t see a reason to finish acts 3-5 besides leveling him up. Council members are powerful creatures and you will be starting out with low end gear. My barb has gone from mid 70s to 92 almost entirely on solo trav runs, but with high end gear.

2.I asume that over time you get a lot of gold,and if i want to gamble it will it, what level should i start doing it?

You will get so much gold that you will need to spend it to open up space for more. Gamble as soon as you can.

…as above. You will otherwise be overflowing with gold.

Benefit of the rest of the acts is leveling. If you are strong enough to kill council, early on I’ll bet your loot from them is good enough to trade up your gear, rather than finding it yourself.

Edit:
Izual
gives a skill,
Anya
quest would be a good idea, ancients give you a free level. Doesn’t take long to do that little extra.

5.Is this a good idea?

Love my barb.
I just finished a Horker, and he exists to hork. His world is
Kurast Docks
and Trav. Very profitable, both in terms of gold as well as gems and mid level runes. No HRs yet, but a good variety of
El
-Ios. And, it takes about 30 seconds a run, so very repeatable (grind-able).

5/5, recommend everyone consider a Horker for cheesing a specific element of the game.
If you just want gold you'd stick to He'll
Travincal
and make 10mill (all stashes maxed) in 30 minutes but he will not really be viable anywhere else. You want gold and items make a 'Pitt Zerker' you'll have a bunch of MF and kill just the unique and bosses for gold and items. With the gold put it on highest lvl chaeacter with a 15% reduce vendor price gheeds and an Edge (runeword) bow that also adds -15% vendor price and buy Circlets and coronets at lvl 87

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
OP
I see.My plan is to make the barb as first char and with him to fund my other builds.As suggested i will try finish all acts and the focus only on
Travincal
all the time until i get some items to make my main char.One of the problems that im thinking of is that if i make so much gold(true i am forced to spend it) , on what kind of items should i gamble when i am like 75-85 level
barb is a hard choice for a first character because of the clear speed ... or lack there of.

I like to start with a character that can clear fast and really get my chances of finding gear high to build characters.

Always have
Key of Destruction

Will run your ubers for 1
Key
tip!
OP
I am thinking that if i manage to get to hell
Travincal
and start farming i i will have high chances to succeed in getting enough currency to do what char i want next .I undestand that barb is more of single target build, but fir the sole purpose if
Travincal
runs is not viable as first char?
You can start with pretty cheap gear. For merc it can be kiras
Guardian Angel
and maybe
Hone Sundan
. For you a couple of dwarf stars, rising sun and infernistrides go a long way in trav.

Some people like the full
War Cry
build but i find it more efficient to make a
Berserk
barb with a 6
Lem
offhand and 2 6
Lem
weapons on switch for horking. You make less gold per run but they are much much faster, your merc will die less, you can deal with physical immunes and take less te going to buy pots every other run. In the end at least for me i made more gold per hour than with warcry only
OP
I understand.So i go
Frenzy
until tranvincal and then switch to
Berserk
right?I have health issues so i cant use many buttons to much ,is that going to be a problem regarding playing
Berserk
instead of
Frenzy
?

geo89 51

Assassin Americas XLinux
Check out my trades for gold find
Boots
, and amulet. All the other stuff is pretty standard. You are going to want a lot of greed grand and small charms.

This is a HARDCORE trade. PC only.
OP
Thank you for the imput.I think i will start a
Frenzy
barb and finish all acts then focus only on
Travincal

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...