Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
7 replies   4477 views

Description

I understand using TCPView and all that, but how can I find communities that you can donate to for walks, public walks, etc? Thousands of hours online and I've never naturally come across one. I've been looking around and I really don't want to spend HRs on an Anni, I also have SOJs I'd be willing to part with.
Description by Therion56

Can be used to make Runewords:

I understand using TCPView and all that, but how can I find communities that you can donate to for walks, public walks, etc? Thousands of hours online and I've never naturally come across one. I've been looking around and I really don't want to spend HRs on an Anni, I also have SOJs I'd be willing to part with.

Available for trade after 6pm EST - US
https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=240

This thread may help, good luck on your hunt. And if he does walk go to
Frigid Highlands
wp, Eldritch is closes boss.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=90309362&f=240

This thread guarantees 2 hot ips for 3 sojs, so 2 annis for 3 sojs.

Xbox GT: Cinomed541 add me if you need someone to play with.
Finding them 'naturally' is a super longshot, and now that they talked about changing the spawning system, I would assume that even less people are spawning them right now, waiting to see if we get a new/improved system.

Also, food for thought (given you said you're not willing to spend HRs on anni): SoJ's are worth HRs! If you spend 2-3 SoJs to get an anni, it's pretty much like you spent 2-3 HRs.
You can get 2 or Maybe even 3 low roll annis for 1 soj. There is plenty of annis out there for
Ohm
. Soj is going for
Sur
+
mishabg wrote: 2 years ago
Finding them 'naturally' is a super longshot, and now that they talked about changing the spawning system, I would assume that even less people are spawning them right now, waiting to see if we get a new/improved system.

Also, food for thought (given you said you're not willing to spend HRs on anni): SoJ's are worth HRs! If you spend 2-3 SoJs to get an anni, it's pretty much like you spent 2-3 HRs.
Yeah, but you can get a torch for dirt cheap but it feels much more satisfying slapping 6 users and throwing every swear in the book at your screen before grabbing that large charm and identifying it yourself. Or if you wait until 2.4 patch it's going to be a global event, so once enough sojs sell everyone in that region (Americas,Eu,Asia servers) will get the message

You should be able to get a pretty decent anni straight across for your soj. However if you just want to fight a dclone I understand that too. I'd love to do a dclone fight.
Side note if you do fight clone. Bring a buddy 2 or 3, with how stupid the servers can be would hate to get loaded into a game just to get disconnected and get nothing for your sojs. Almost had that happen when fighting ubers a couple days ago. Luckily my buddy was afk before starting next game and grabbed the torch for me.

Schnorki 3249Moderator

PC
The only reasons to still buy into dclone runs are

a) if you actually want to witness the event and kill him yourself and can't wait until the spawn mechanics are changed in 2.4

and b) if you multibox/pool with friends and get more than 1 anni out of it

Other than that, since you can by now regularly get an unid anni for less than an SoJ, there's no reason whatsoever to pay to join those runs.
Even more so if they (like the one linked above) actually
Charge
1.5 SoJs per run.

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...