diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
3 replies   1075 views

Easier access to the header menu's submenus

No data yet

Site Feedback

Description

Hey mates!

Am here for a couple of days and really love the work put into this site!

Sometimes when browsing, I can't find menus that I had a click before, so I have to go back or click another headmenu item to get back to these other submenus.

For example, "Create a new trade" or "Show my stash" buttons are sometimes on some pages, but if you click on another similar page, these buttons might not be there, while still being in the same "topic area".
This is a little inconvenient when browsing the site, as I "intuitively expect" some of the buttons being there.

So my two ideas would be (second favorited):

1. Click around and find out which buttons are on some sites, but not on the next link.
2. Make the header menu (topmenu) as dropdowns

Some thoughts on the second one:

With the header menu, I mean this section:
With its submenus, when on their respective site, you have acces to kinda every corner of the website. But to get to another submenu, you first have to go to the header menu site.
If you make these header menus dropdown (lists all submenus), you could spare a click and navigate faster.
Consider making it a submenu *unless* it's the current active site (as then it would be redundant to have an already opened submenu :D)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Hey mates!

Am here for a couple of days and really love the work put into this site!

Sometimes when browsing, I can't find menus that I had a click before, so I have to go back or click another headmenu item to get back to these other submenus.

For example, "Create a new trade" or "Show my stash" buttons are sometimes on some pages, but if you click on another similar page, these buttons might not be there, while still being in the same "topic area".
This is a little inconvenient when browsing the site, as I "intuitively expect" some of the buttons being there.

So my two ideas would be (second favorited):

1. Click around and find out which buttons are on some sites, but not on the next link.
2. Make the header menu (topmenu) as dropdowns

Some thoughts on the second one:

With the header menu, I mean this section:
With its submenus, when on their respective site, you have acces to kinda every corner of the website. But to get to another submenu, you first have to go to the header menu site.
If you make these header menus dropdown (lists all submenus), you could spare a click and navigate faster.
Consider making it a submenu *unless* it's the current active site (as then it would be redundant to have an already opened submenu :D)
Request fulfilledby Teebling2 years agoGo to post
@Trollwut Hover navigation added in 1.30.

Trollwut#2511

Teebling 5840Admin

Europe PC
I'll have a play with hovering over the top links showing the sub navigation of that hovered section. Could be easy, could be hard, I'll give it a try though.

Teebling 5840Admin

Europe PC
@Trollwut Hover navigation added in 1.30.
This post was marked as the best answer.

OP
love it! 😍

Trollwut#2511

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...