Search the database
Search forum topics
Search members
Search for trades
diablo2.io is supported by ads
diablo2.io is supported by ads
0 replies   368 views

Description

Please be patient and remember that a lot of us have multiple jobs, a wife (or multiple) and kids.

We cannot always jump on the game right away and complete a trade.

Please also be honorable. If you agree to sell something to someone at a given price, try to Honor that.

I understand it's a free world and you're able to do what you want, but don't be a dick.

This weekend, I agreed to make a rather large trade for an item. I couldn't logon for like 30 mins because I was with my family. We had an agreed upon price.
Within the 30 mins, the item was sold to someone else, and I was left hanging.

Just don't be that guy.

(side note: some of us are in different time zones and a trade may never be fulfilled. I have a poor chap who's been waiting on a Spirit 20x pack for over a week. Instead of just dumping the guy and re-selling, I've been going out of my way and logging on at odd times just to fulfill the trade. Maybe if our world leaders could be this diplomatic, the world would be a better place.)

Can be used to make Runewords:

Please be patient and remember that a lot of us have multiple jobs, a wife (or multiple) and kids.

We cannot always jump on the game right away and complete a trade.

Please also be honorable. If you agree to sell something to someone at a given price, try to Honor that.

I understand it's a free world and you're able to do what you want, but don't be a dick.

This weekend, I agreed to make a rather large trade for an item. I couldn't logon for like 30 mins because I was with my family. We had an agreed upon price.
Within the 30 mins, the item was sold to someone else, and I was left hanging.

Just don't be that guy.

(side note: some of us are in different time zones and a trade may never be fulfilled. I have a poor chap who's been waiting on a Spirit 20x pack for over a week. Instead of just dumping the guy and re-selling, I've been going out of my way and logging on at odd times just to fulfill the trade. Maybe if our world leaders could be this diplomatic, the world would be a better place.)

Advertisment

Hide ads

Greetings stranger!

You don't appear to be logged in...

No matches

Value:
Hide ads forever by supporting the site with a donation.

Greetings adblocker...

Warriv asks that you consider disabling your adblocker when using diablo2.io

Ad revenue helps keep the servers going and supports me, the site's creator :)

A one-time donation hides all ads, forever:
Make a donation